JIPMER Faculty/Sr Resident Recruitment 2016 Notification, Apply Online
JIPMER – Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has invited the latest employment notification for recruitment of 104 vacancies in the department for Faculty, Residents and Non -faculty for the current academic year 2016. Applications are accepted from all Indian citizens who are capable and eligible enough to fill up the vacant seats. For further more details and information check our article below.
JIPMER other post recruitment details 2016:-
- Organizing body:- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Education and Research – JIPMER.
- Exam name:- JIPMER 104 various posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 104 posts
- Job role:- Faculty, Residents and Non -faculty
- Mode of applying:- Offline and online
- Article is about:- Release of notification
- Official website:- www.jipmer.edu.in
Prospective and willing candidates should first have to check and satisfy the eligibility norms like required education, age limit, application fee, salary offered, the procedure to fill up the application form is mentioned in well formatted process at our page.
⇒ Professor :-
- Community Medicine – 1 Post
- Medicine – 1 post
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – 1 posts
- Pathology – 1 posts
- Surgery – 1 posts
- Anatomy – 1 posts
- Bio-Chemistry – 1 posts
- Pharmacology – 1 posts
- Physiology – 1 posts
- Micro-Biology – 1 posts
⇒ Assistant Professor :-
- Community Medicine – 02 posts
- Medicine – 1 post
- Pathology – 2 posts
- Pediatrics – 1 post
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – 1 post
- Anesthesiology – 1 post
- Surgery – 1 post
- Anatomy – 2 posts
- Bio-Chemistry – 2 posts
- Pharmacology – 2 posts
- Physiology – 2 posts
- Micro-Biology – 2 posts.
⇒ Senor residents:-
- Community medicine –
- Medicine –
- Pediatrics –
- Surgery –
- Obstetrics & Gynecology –
- Anesthesia –
⇒ Junior residents (NPG):-
- Anatomy – 02 posts
- Bio Chemistry – 02 posts
- Physiology – 02 posts
- Pharmacology – 02 posts
- Pathology – 02 posts
- Micro biology – 02 posts
Non – faculty:-
- Technical assistant – 09 posts
- Lab technician – 11 posts
- Stenographer – 08 posts
- Store keeper – 08 posts
- Museum curator – 01 posts
- Projectionist – 01 posts
- Medical Social worker – 02 posts
- Public Health Nurse – 02 posts
- Pharmacists – 03 posts
- Staff nurse- 02 posts
- Lower division clerk- 04 posts
- Education qualification:-
Contenders applying for the JIPMER notification should have to complete the degree in graduation, Post graduation, master degree, medical qualification from recognized university and other details are given on the official website.
- Age limits:- Applicant must have the following age limits as per post wise.
Faculty:- Not exceeding 70 years for professors and not exceeding 50 years for assistant professor.
Residents:- Minimum age of 33 years of having post graduation, no upper age limits.
Non-faculty:- Separate age limits as per post wise.
- Processing fee:-Candidates applying for JIPMER should have to pay a certain amount as application fee Rs. 500 to Faculty and Rs. 300 to Non-faculty posts.
- Payment method:- Amount should be paid through demand draft favor of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry which will be payable at JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006, State Bank of India.
- Salary details:- After processing the applications and finalized candidates will be paid an impressive remuneration as per post wise like
Faculty:- Professor – Rs.200,000 Assistant professor :- 120000
Residents:- Rs. 60000
Non-faculty:- Different post has different salary package.
- Mode of Selection:-Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
Interview which will be conducted by JIPMER.
How to apply:-
- Open the official website of JIPMER that is www.jipmer.edu.in
- Then after reaching the home page of JIPMER hit on latest recruitment
- Click on official link of JIPMER 104 various posts recruitment posts 2016
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility norms
- Then download the application form and take print of it
- Fill the required details about applicants and pay application fee
- Attach all documents and certificates
- Submit form to the below-given address.
The office of the Director,
JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
Important date:- Last date of applying is 21st June 2016.
Final note:- candidates have to be with us for more latest updates about JIPMER through our main link admission results.