JNU PG Admission 2017, Arts/Film/Theatre Application Form
Here is the great news for the aspirants who want the education in the courses of arts, films and theatres that Jawaharlal Nehru University is introducing the three new master’s programmes in film and television like Art history and theatre from upcoming academic session 2017-18. As per University programs, these three new courses admissions come under MA academic session 2017-18.
Candidates who are interested can Apply Online from Feb 2017. JNU MA Application Form will be available on the official website. For the preparation, JNU PG Syllabus can be provided soon by the official on his page.
Details about JNU PG Notification:
The admission notification for the newly introduced MA courses declares soon in the official page of the university. The aspirants who are eligible selected on the basis of entrance written test and the aspirants who are eligible selected on the basis of merit list, as per the latest update the university is now all set to declare notification for the academic year of 2015-16. Candidates must visit the official page on regularly for the notification updates.
Overview of JNU Admission 2017-18:
- Conducting Body – Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- Exam for – MA Arts History/Film/Theatre.
- Website – www.jnu.ac.in
Eligibility Requirement for JNU PG Entrance Exam 2017:
The MA in Arts Film, Theatre & Aesthetics Admission to the MA is through an entrance examination. Candidates with a Graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at minimum 50% aggregate marks from the renowned institute/university are eligible to appear for the exam.
JNU new upcoming courses:
- MA in Art History and Visual Studies
- MA in Film, Television and New Media Studies and also
- MA in Theatre and Performance Studies
This declared officially by JNU’s Vice-Chancellor S K Sopory.
These three new academic courses are given ahead to varsity’s Academic Council (AC). As per the statement of JNU vice-chancellor SK Sopory the Board of Studies of the School of Arts and Aesthetics was recommended for an introduction to the MA Art History and Visual Studies, Film, Television and New Media Studies and Theatre and Performance Studies courses. The proposal was approved by the Board of Studies of the School of Arts and Aesthetics.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply either online or offline. Those who are submitting offline form can send the application form to below address. For more details about registration process kindly refer the official website.
Section Officer (Admissions),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
Some of the key points regarding AC:
- Academic Council is the decision-making body for the university, had made a proposal to open the ‘School of Indian Languages’ which will offer master’s academic programmes and research in the Hindi, Kannada, Urdu, Tamil, Assamese, Marathi, Bengali and Odia languages.
- Academic Council rejected a proposal regarding introduction of short-term courses learning the ‘Indian Culture’ and ‘Yoga’
Admit Card Download:
Candidates who are going to appear in the written exam can get the hall ticket on the official website. Download it 10 days prior to the examination. Participant gets notify once JNU MA Admit Card will available on the link. Exam Date and Venue and other important details can be mentioned on that only.
Further details about JNU MA Result and JNU PG Counselling will update soon here. So, stay connect with us.
- Application Form Available – Feb 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 2nd Week of March.
- Final Date of Offline Registration – 3rd Week of March.
- Exam Date – May 2017.
- Result Announcement – June/July 2017.