jnvst 6th class application 2017, jvnst 6th class admission notification 2017, jvnst 6th class 2017 notification, jvnst vi admissions applications 2017, jvnst 6th class entrance test 2017, jnv sixth class admission 2017, jnvst 6th class application form 2017, jnvst class vi online application 2017, application form for jnv 6th class admission 2017, jnvst 6th class eligibility 2017, jnvst class vi application dates 2017
JNVST (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test) is for admission to class VI in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for the academic year 2017-18. The interested candidates can apply for the test through prescribed mode here we have some updates regarding admission notification. The JNVST Online Application Form 2017 will be available in the month of August/ Sep 2017.
JNVST Class 6th/ VIth Admission 2017 Application Form Dates
The JNVST Exam Dates 2017 will be held in the month of Jan 2018. For more details about JNVST 6th Class Admission 2017 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Important Dates, Application Form, Admission to refer given article. Candidates can need to stay touch with this main portal regularly for more latest information.
Over View of JNVST 6th Class Admission 2017
Name of the Organization: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Exam Name: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
Admission for: 6th/ VI Class
Application Mode: Online
Starting date for application: August 2017
Last date for submitting application form: September 2017
Official Website: www.navodaya.nic.in
|Starting date for apply application form||August 2017|
|Last date for submitting application form||September 2017|
|Date of JNVST Exam||January 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Declared Soon|
Age limit and Eligible if the Candidates:
- Applicants seeking the admission must not have been born before 01-05-2004 and after 30-04-2008. the applicant who has born in between are eligible even for the applicants of SC, ST
- The candidates who are applying they have must be studied the class V in the year of 2017-18 from the authorized board.
The Application Process for JNVST 2017:
- Candidates have to visit @ http://www.navodaya.nic.in/ and download the application forms.
- Submit the application form with the signed by the Head of the recognized school where the child was studying at the in the Class-V.
- Upload a required doucements, pass photo and signature.
- JNVST Application form must submit on or before the last date.
- The application form must submit to Block Education Officer latest before the last date.
Common Test Model:
- Exam consist of 100 Marks with 100 Questions
- The paper consists of 3 Section.
- The first section is for Mental Ability Test, for 50 Marks with 50 Questions for the duration of 60 Minutes.
- The second section is for Arithmetic Test for 25 Marks with 25 Questions for the duration of 30 Minutes.
- The third section is for Language Test for 25 Marks with 25 Questions for the duration of 30 Minutes.
- objective type questions, the exam is for the total of 2 Hours.
- for details of syllabus visit http://www.navodaya.nic.in/ download the file and read for all updates
- 75% fill with the dist candidates
- For SC candidates – 15%
- For ST candidates – 7.5%
- For PWD– 3%
For more details about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 6th class admission will be updated shortly in this article so, aspirants can need to stay touch with this main portal to get more latest updates.