jssc constable admit card 2015, jharkhand police constable admit card 2015, jssc police constable hall ticket 2015, jssc constable 2015 hall ticket
The Jharkhand police recruitment notification was declared by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission to fill the vacant post of Jharkhand Armed Police as well as Jharkhand constables for the total vacant post of 7192. The candidates are invited through the online mode and the candidates who have applied for the notification can download the admit cards soon form the official page. Here we have latest updates regarding the admit cards of JSSC police notification.
JSSC Constable 2015 Jharkhand Police Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:
The candidates who have completed the registration process are searching for the admit cards and exam dates, here we inform the applicants that they have to wait for some more time for the admit cards and the exam dates.
Org name – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Category/role of post – Jharkhand Armed Police and Jharkhand constable
Web portal of JSSC – www.jssc.in
Total number of vacant posts – 7192
Status of admit cards- available soon
Admit cards of JSSC: The applicants should note that they have to download the admit cards only from the official page and candidates will not receive the admit cards through post as the JSSC publish the admit cards only in the page of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
Once the admit card published candidates can follow this steps to download the admit cards and here we are providing the simple and easy steps. They are as following
- Candidates first have to visit the page of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission by clicking on jssc.in candidates reach the home page
- Select the link of police recruitment 2015 from the home page
- Then select the link of admit cards
- Enter applicants registration no.’ Along with the ‘date of birth’ correctly in then enter with all details
- Admit card of the applicant appear on the screen and then download or save the admit card from the page
- Candidates must take hall ticket at the time of exam without fail