Kerala teacher eligibility test declare the notification and prosecutors of K-TET 2015, K-TET is the exam to access the quality of teacher candidates for Lower/Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the test and here we are providing the important details to help the aspirants.
K-TET 2015 Notification, Online Apply, Kerala TET Prospectus
There will be separate test held for each level of category like
- Category 1 for primary classes
- Category 2for upper primary classes
- Category 3 for the high school classes and
- Category 4 for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu up to UP classes and Specialist Teachers -Art & Crafts and Physical(PT) Education Teachers.
Examination fee and process of application:
|General category students||Application fee rupees 500/- (five hundred only)|
|SC/ST and PWD categories aspirants||Application fee rupees 250/- (two hundred fifty only)|
Interested and eligible candidates must apply through online mode @ http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/
Some important dates:
- Application through online mode starting dates: 10th of Aug 2015
- Application through online mode closing dates: 26th of Sep 2015
- Available admit cards through online from: 28th of Sep 2015
- Examination dates of TET- 3rd of OCT 2015 and 17th of Oct 2015
Time table of Examination:
|Category of exam||Examination dates||Examination duration and time period|
|K-TET 1||3rd of Oct 2015 on Saturday||10 Am to 12.30 Pm ( 2.30 hours)|
|K-TET 2||3rd of Oct 2015 on Saturday||02 PM to 04.30 Pm ( 2.30 hours)|
|K-TET 3||17th of Oct 2015 on Saturday||10 Am to 12.30 Pm ( 2.30 hours)|
|K-TET 4||17th of Oct 2015 on Saturday||02 Pm to 04.30 Pm ( 2.30 hours)|
Examination details: for the paper details of the examination candidates can visit the official advertisement.
Qualification of marks for selecting: the candidates must score 60% marks in k-TET , and there is no negative marking. For reserved category candidates SC ST OBC and PH have relaxation of 5% of marks.
AGE limit; there is no age limit for applicants for applying.