Kar PGCET Admit Card 2016 Results & Counselling Dates & Seat Allotment
Admit cards are out for PGCET – Post Graduation Common Entrance Test which is conducted by The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for the present academic year 2016. Authority has scheduled the entrance examination on July 3rd, 2016 for PGCET. All candidates who have applied for the PGCET can start taking print of admit card from the official link of Karnataka Examination Authority. (KEA)
KEA is an acronym for Karnataka Examination Authority, for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates into various courses ever year.
As usual this year also the Karnataka Examination Authority has released the application form for PGCET – Post Graduate Common Entrance Test in the month of May 2016. Candidates have applied in large number for the PGCET application till 8th June 2016. The exam has been scheduled on July 3rd, 2016. All applied applicants can take print out of the admit card from the official link of KEA. For more details about answer key, result declaration, and counseling dates are given below at our page.
Courses offered are:-
Notification details of Karnataka PGCET 2016:-
- Examination conducting body:- Karnataka Examination Authority- KEA
- Exam name:- Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- Academic year:- 2016
- Date of exam:- 3rd July 2016
- Content is about:- Release of admit card, answer key, and counseling dates.
- Official website:- www.kea.kar.nic.in
KEA PGCET 2016 Admit Card Details:-
Candidates who have applied for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test – PGCET can appear for entrance exam on July 3rd, 2016 at various centers of Karnataka state. Applicants can find the exam details by downloading the e- admit card from the main portal of Karnataka.
Hall tickets compromise of details regarding the entrance examination like applicants name, DOB, date of exam, the time period of the exam, venue of the exam and various information how to appear for the exam are given on E-admit card. hall ticket clearly. Steps to download the admit card are given below.
- Open the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) that is www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Hit on the admit card tab, for the home page of KEA.
- Click on admit card for Karnataka entrance test PGCET 2016.
- Enter the prescribed details of applicants like registration number, Date of birth etc,
- You can find your admit card will appear on the screen
- Take print of it for future use and writing test.
Details of KEA PGCET Answer Key 2016:-
Candidates after applying and appearing the PGCET – Post Graduate Common Entrance Test examination on July 3rd, 2016 at various centers in Karnataka state. Can check the answer key from the official website of Karnataka that is www.kea.kar.nic.in which is made available after 3 days of entrance exam date.
Karnataka Entrance PGCET Results, Counseling Dates:-
After successful completion of PG, Common Entrance Test candidates will be eagerly waiting for results. But Karnataka Examination Authority will take some more time to update the results, the procedure to check the results, counseling dates and various information will be made available at our article and also at the official link of Karnataka Examination Authority.
Dates to be remembered:-
- Admit cards can download from:- From 22nd June 2016
- Karnataka PGCET exam date :- July 3rd, 2016.
- Result declaration:- 3rd week of July 2016
- Counseling begins from- Last week of July 2016
Final note:- Contenders have to regularly keep in touch with the official website of KEA for more details and updates about Karnataka PGCET notification.