Karnataka Police SI Constable 2016 KSP Recruit, Online Apply
Karnataka Police Recruitment and promotion board will be announcing new recruitment notification 2016 to fill up the vacancies of sub-Inspector , Constable and various post for women Police in the police department of Karnataka. Karnataka state police SI constable recruitment applications declare soon in the official website of the Karnataka Police Recruitment and promotion board.
The applicants can read this page for updates of notification syllabus and other details. Hope this page will be useful to aspirants.
Name of the board – Karnataka Police Recruitment and promotion board
Name of the department – Karnataka police department
Name of the post – constable, SI Sub-inspector and women constables etc
Status of Notification – declared shortly
How to apply – candidates need to apply through online mode for Karnataka police department notification and for other updates wait for an official notification to publish.
Details of Application Fee –
For applicants of SC/ST/OBC category Rupees 100/- only and
For General category applicants Rupees 250/-
Details of Education Qualification: –
Candidates must have Qualified HS/SSC/10th /12th/ graduation from state or central authorized board/institution or university.
Details of Age limit: –
Applicants have crossed their 18 of age but should not cross more than 25 years and age relaxation application for SC ST OBC PH and EXs.
Details of Selection Process of Karnataka Police: –
Candidates who have applied for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016 selected based on
- Endurance test
- Physical standard test and
- Written examination
Details of Admit cards –
Karnataka Police Recruitment and promotion board will publish admit cards 15 days before the test.
Details of Karnataka Police constable Syllabus 2015 exam pattern:-
- Question-based on General knowledge: –general knowledge or other knowledge about different topics of words.
- Question-based on Current affairs: – Current affair based on latest news and important information as well as techniques and other things.
- Question-based on English grammar:–English language grammar like articles tenses, and other important information.
- Question-based on Maths:–mathematical problems.
- Question-based on Reasoning:– capability of candidates problems solving techs
- Question-based on Karnataka culture: –Common cultural questions of Karnataka
- Question-based on History: – Indian and Karnataka history
Details of Exam pattern/model papers –
- Written Exam Time is for the duration of 3 hours
- Question paper consist – 100 questions
- Written is for Total of 100 marks
- The Negative marks of 0.25 applicable for every wrong answer
For more details visit the page of Karnataka Police Recruitment and promotion board
KSP Official Website – Click Here