Karnataka SET 2015 KSET Answer key, Cut Off & Result :-
Karnataka State has announced latest notification for application of State Eligibility Test for current year 2015 and now current information is successful completion of Written test for State Eligibility test for all applicants, it time release of Answer Key and Cut off for written test.
Detailed points about Karnataka SET notification :-
University of Mysore will every year conduct written entrances test for interested candidates so by this SET Entrance test the aspirants who want become Lecturers and Assistant Professor can write after completing there Post Graduation. This State Eligibility Test is being conducted since 2010 and as usual this year also the Karnataka has invited notification for SET 2015.
The applicants have applied in huge number after processing applications exam was scheduled on 06th December 2015 and the applied candidates have written sucessfully the written test which are divided in three papers Paper I Paper II and Paper III with 32 various subjects.
Important dates for Karnataka SET notification 2015:-
- Name of Board :- University of Mysore
- Name of exam :- Karnataka State Eligibility Test notification 2015
- Status :- Release of Answer key and Cut off
- Exam Dates :- 06th December 2015
- Official link :- kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
Answer key for Paper wise are given below so that the candidates can download and check the answer wise for written test and by same process the candidates even check the results for KSET 2015 after publish in the official link of Karnataka.
The Procedure to download Answer key for Karanataka SET notification 2015 :-
- The students who are interested and written entrance test for KSET notification 2015
- Search for Results of Karnataka SET notification 2015
- Fill all the required details given in the search box for Answer key about Papers
- And then enter on Submit button further process
- Download the page and take Soft copy for future use
For further updates and current information the students are advised to tuned in to Main link of Karnataka