KEA Recruitment 1024 Staff Nurse Notification 2015 Apply Online:
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), Govt of Karnataka declared the Recruitment Notification 2015 to fill 1064 vacancies of Staff Nurse posts in the state Medical Department Services Recruitment. The applicants who are eligible can start applying from 02nd of Sep 2015 and make sure to apply on or before 02nd of Dec 2015 by visiting at Official Website. Here we have some of the updates like Eligibility, Age limit, qualification, application process examination fee and selection process.
Name of the org – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA),
Name of the post – Staff Nurse Posts
Total No. of posts: 1064 Vacancies
Official web page – www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Details of the Posts institution wise:
- In the Belagavi Institute of Medical Sciences, Belagavi – 204 posts
- In the Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar 23 posts
- In the Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences, Koppal 120 posts
- In the Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri 28 posts
- In the Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences, Gadag 61 posts
- In the Gulbarga Institute of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga 27 posts
- In the Chamarajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Chamarajanagar 40 posts
- In the Karnataka Institute of Medical Science, Hubli 172 posts
- In the Institute of Nephro-Urology, Bangalore – 56 posts
- In the Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore – 40 posts
- In the Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan 126 posts
- In the Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bidar 167 posts
Application process –
- Interested applicants read the official notification of KEA staff nurse
- Eligible apply through Online onlyby visiting at kea.kar.nic.in. no other mode of application accepted
- The starting date of online mode of application is from 2nd of Nov 2015 and close on 2nd of Dec 2015.
Application fee –
- For General Merit and Others candidates application fee – Rs.500/-Non refundable
- For SC, ST and Category-1 candidates application fee – Rs.300/-
- No fee for PH candidates
- Application fee is non-refundable
Eligibility Criteria –
a) Upper age limit is 35 years for General Merit candidates;
b) Upper age limit is 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates
c) Upper age limit is 40 years for SC ST and Category-1 candidates.
For B.Sc. posts- candidates must have Degree in B.Sc. Nursing.
For Diploma posts- certificate in General Nursing Course (3 years) and certificate of Midwifery or Psychiatric course (6 months)
Selection Process: Performance in written exam and skill test.
Admit cards – published soon in the official page
Exam results – soon after completion of test
Syllabus – available now in the official page.
For more updates click on http://kea.kar.nic.in/