kiitee 2016 notification, kiitee applications 2016, kiitee online apply 2016, kiitee 2016 important dates, kiitee entrance 2016 application, kiitee entrance eligibility 2016, kiitee entrance application fee
KIITEE 2016 Medical Entrance Application, Notification & Dates:-
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has invited the notification for the application of medical Entrance exam for the interested candidates in the field of the Medical courses like MBBS and BDS. The candidates can check the more details in the official web site of KIITEE.
About the KIITEE medical entrance 2016:-
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will conduct the various entrance exam for the candidates interested in the application of Medical entrances test for taking admissions in the MBBS and BDS courses. As usual this year also the KIIT will conduct the Medical Entrance test for the current year 2016 for the students who want to pursue the course and the talented candidates for joining the MBBS and BDS seats.
The exam will be conducted in the month of the April 2016. The application will start in the month of December 2016 and the exam will be conducted through online mode and it will be organized in 120 centers across the country. The aspirants interested can apply for the application and can get more details about the Eligibility criteria like Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, and other details are given below.
Details and Important dates for the KIITEE 2016 :-
- Name of the University :- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
- Name of the Exam :- KIITEE 2016
- Start date of Application :- in the month of December 2015
- Exam Date :- in the month of the April 2016
- Admit card :- is going to be released before 15 days of the exam date
- Official website of KIITEE is :- http://www.kiit.ac.in/
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Education Qualification :- Candidates must have cleared class 12th examination or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from State School/ CBSE Board and must have secured atleast 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Age Limit :- Age of candidates should be minimum 17 years as and should not be more than 25 years on 31st December 2016.
- Selection Process:- Candidates will get shortlisted based on the entrance test conducted. The merit list will announced by the exam conducting board on the official website.
Exam Pattern for KIITEE 2016 :-
- Online mode examination will be held and there will be Multiple Choice Questions
- 45 questions will be asked separately from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Exam Duration will be of 3 hours
How to apply for the KIITEE application 2016 :-
- The candidates interested can apply online for admissions in KIIT by going through the official website of authority.
- That is http://www.kiit.ac.in/click on this
- Applicants are advised to first read all instruction carefully and fill the details accordingly.
- Then submit the duly filled form along with necessary documents and applicable application fee to the board
- Before submitting take print out for future use and references, submit it on before due date.
For more details and latest updates the candidates has to visit regularly the official web site of KIITEE University.