KPSC 161 RTO/ MVI Jobs 2016 Notification, Eligibility, Application
Excellent opportunity for job seekers because Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has just done and circulated the notification for recruitment of 161 vacancies in field as Inspector of Motor Vehicles & Regional Transport Officer (RTO) in different departments for current year 2016. The Concerned and eagerly waiting contestants can apply for through official link of Karnataka.
KPSC RTO/ Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2016 :-
The KPSC is termed as Karnataka Public Service Commission. The Commission under takes various competitive Online based test for interested aspirants in order to hire them for various seats as per fulfillment by different disciplines.
Freshly KPSC has advertised the notification for recruitment of 161 posts as Inspector of Motor Vehicles & Regional Transport Officer (RTO) in different departments for current year 2016. Entrant first have to check eligibility points like needed qualification, Priority of Age, Application of fee, Vacancy Details, Process of selections, Exam pattern & syllabus and various details can fill till last date.
Key Points for KPSC 161 RTO / Motor Vehicle Notification 2016:-
- Name of Organization :- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of Exam:- KPSC 161 RTO / Motor Vehicle vacancies recruitment 2016
- Vacancies :- 161 posts
- Job role :- Inspector of Motor Vehicles & Regional Transport Officer (RTO)
- Status :- Notification Released
- Portal link :- www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Essentials for KPSC 161 RTO / Motor Vehicle Online Application 2016 :-
|1||Starting date of online application||Started|
|2||End date of application||04th March 2016|
|3||Exam date||will be given shortly|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC 161 RTO / Motor Vehicle vacancies recruitment 2016 :-
- Required Qualification:-
Inspector of Motor Vehicles: Entrant must have passed matriculation from a recognized board and should possess three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education
Regional Transport Officer (RTO):Aspirants must possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University.
- Age limit will be between from 18 years and 35 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Exam form fee will be RS. 300 for application.
- Pay Scale will be Rs.Rs. 17650-32000 and for RTO will be Rs. 28100-50100.
- Details about vacancies as 161 posts as Inspector of Motor Vehicles & Regional Transport Officer (RTO).
- Process of selecting candidates will be purely based on written test Last for interview and at conducted by KPSC.
KPSC RTO Inspector / MVI pattern and Exam syllabus 2016 :-
Contestants find about exam pattern in portal link, and prepare nicely for written test and grab vacant positions.
KPSC RTO / MVI Exam Date & Admit card 2016 :-
Karnataka PSC will release admit card 20 days before mentioned date in portal link of which comprise about date, time, place of written test.
KPSC RTO / MVI Answer key and Cut off 2016 :-
After successful completion of written test as conducted by Karnataka PSC mentioned date then Entrant search solution key for all set of codes and compare your answers and expect they score.
Results will be bring out after successful completion of written test on prescribed proforma and then at official web link of KPSC.
The procedure to apply for KPSC RTO / Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2016 :-
- Contestant concerned in notification click on portal www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search for KPSC MVI/ RTO Inspector 2016
- Take a look about eligibility criteria then
- Fill application form in prescribed proforma with appliers details
- Hold Xerox Copy for future use.
Related more data purpose the examine has to reach the official portal of Karnataka.