Karnataka Public Works Department (Karnataka PWD) department has depicted a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer for two departments i.e. Mechanical and Civil. Eligible applicant are advised to check all details mentioned in the notification and can apply before 3rd March 2016.
KPWD JE Recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer 501 Jobs, Apply Online
Most efficient and qualified applicant will get pay scale of Rs. 4575 to Rs 8400/-with grade pay Rs.2000/-.
- Applicants least age should be not less than 18 years and maximum of 40 years.
- Age relaxation in lower age limit will also be applicable as per state govt. terms and conditions.
Candidate must accomplished diploma in Civil and Mechanical branch from any well-known university or institutions accredited by Govt. of India.
Appointment process will be done on the below mentioned criteria:
- Written Exam
- Interview Session
- Scrutiny of documents
KPWD JE 2016 Application procedure:
- Please log on to the link of Karnataka Public Works Department (Karnataka PWD) given below.
- Once you click on the above link to download the official advertisement and check out the directives to be followed to apply for this position.
- Then find out the proper link to register online using valid emailed and date of birth.
- One has to re-login using registration number and password. Several tabs appeared there as “Ne Application”, “Edit Application” and other tabs. Please provide the required field details peculiar and scholastic details.
- Please upload your scanned picture and signature as well in JPG format. However, guiding principle is stated in the advertisement for scanning and uploading signature and snaps both.
- Please check out all details in preview mode before final submission.
- Finally make payment as stated in notification and take print out of the form using “Print Application”.
Karnataka PWD Hall Ticket:
The hall ticket for the suitable candidates shall be available couple of weeks before start of the Written Examination. Applicant need to carry their admit card at the examination venue along with other necessary stuffs. You need to carry original Id proof as well along with other stuffs to avoid any discrepancies.
Syllabus, Exam Pattern:
It will be published soon on its website.
Public Works Department,
Karnataka Government Secretariat,
3rd Floor, Vikasa Soudha, M.S.Building,
Bangalore – 560001
Significant Dates and Website:
Advertisement Publishing Date: 1st Feb 2016
Online Registration Start Date: 3rd Feb 2016
Online form submission End Date: 3rd March 2016
Official Website: www.kpwd.gov.in