Lucknow Univ QET Entrance Exam Results 2015 P.hd Interview

By | 2015/10/01

Lucknow Univ QET Entrance Exam Results 2015 P.hd Interview

The University Of Lucknow, every year conducts the entrance test for the admissions into Bio-Chemistry, Business, Geology, Women Studies and astronomy streams of the Doctor of Philosophy. The candidates who are interested to join the university had applied for the entrance examination which will be conducted by the Controller of Examination.

The candidates are here by informed that the exam will be conducted in the month of October and the dates and other details about exam are mentioned below in our article.

Details of Exam :

Name of the University : University of Lucknow.

Name of the exam : Ph.D. Qualifying Entrance Test PQET 2015.

Date of the exam : October 30th 2015.

Time of the exam :9.30 to 12.30 pm.

Website :

Admission for : Ph.D in Bio-Chemistry , Business, Geology, Women Studies and astronomy streams.

Interview Schedule :  Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will undergo the viva-voice/personality test and the short listed candidates will face the interview.

The candidates who clears the test are requested to keep be in touch with our web so as to get the updates regarding the interview.

Admission Procedure :

The candidates who clears the entrance test will go through some more tests before the interview. This process will be commenced with different departments which includes HOD, two senior professors, two external subject experts nominated by vice chancellor, one of the representative of SC/ST/OBC and other category. After the test conducted and reviewed by these departments the interview is going to be conducted for the short listed candidates.

The interview process has 3 stages :

  • The research proposal in the area of Research Interest of the applicants to be submitted by him/her to the board.
  • PPT of the said Researched Proposal by the applicant should be presented to the board.
  • Personal interview.

Each stage carries 20% of marks making total 60% overall.

Selection Criteria :

Candidates will be selected based on the percentage gained by the candidates out of 60% in interview and remaining 40% in the Academic Index.

The academic index will be based on the marks gained by the candidate in graduation or post graduation.

Grades scored in Research such as Fellow ship/ scholarship/Associate ship betc,from the recognized university.

Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (Department of Science and Technology-INSPIRE) etc. and shall be computed out of an accumulative index of 40% as per breakup given below:

  • Percentage of 75% and above: 10 %
  • Percentage of 60% to less than 75: 8 %
  • Percentage of Marks less than 60: 5 %
  • This shall be computed for marks obtained by the applicants at each of undergraduate and post graduate levels (maximum 10% at each level amounting to an accumulative index of 20%)
  • Applicants having fellowship/ scholarship/ Associate ship etc. from UGC (NET-JRF)/ Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (NET-JRF) / Teacher Fellowship/ Department of Bio-Technology / Indian Council of Medical Research / Indian Council of Agricultural Research / Department of Science and Technology – Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST-INSPIRE) etc. shall be awarded 20% Marks.

The board will verify all this things and then will prepare the final selected list of the candidates and send to the university website.

Note : candidates will be getting all the process details regularly. Candidates need to keep watching our page for all the updates.

Lucknow University Official Website – Click Here

Share this Post:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *