Lucknow Univ QET Entrance Exam Results 2017 P.hD. Interview

By | 2017/06/19

The University Of Lucknow, every year conducts the entrance test for the admissions into Bio-Chemistry, Business, Geology, Women Studies and astronomy streams of the Doctor of Philosophy. The candidates who are interested in joining the university had applied for the entrance examination which will be conducted by the Controller of Examination. The candidates are hereby informed that the exam will be conducted in the month of October/November 2017. The aspirants who have appeared for the exam can check the Lucknow University Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2017 Result. In this article, you can check the Lucknow Univ QET Ph.D. Result 2017 date, admission process, interview schedule, etc.

Lucknow Univ QET Entrance Exam Results 2017 P.hD Interview

Lucknow University M.Phil Entrance Test Result

Brief Details of Lucknow Univ Qualifying Entrance Test 2017:-

Name of the University: University of Lucknow.

Name of the Exam: Ph.D. Qualifying Entrance Test PQET 2017.

Date of the Exam: October/November 2017.

Admission Course: Ph.D. Programme in Bio-Chemistry, Business, Geology, Women Studies and astronomy streams.

Result Date: Soon Releases.

Interview Date: Dec 2017.

Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in

Steps to Check Results for Lucknow University Ph.D. QET 2017:-

  • The students who have written QET exam for the Ph.D. course of Lucknow University.
  • First click on www.lkouniv.ac.in this main portal
  • Search for Lucknow University Ph.D. QET Exam Result 2017.
  • Enter your registration details like enrollment number, date of birth, etc..
  • After release take print out for future use and references.

Click here to Check Lucknow Univ Ph.D. QET Result 2017

Interview Schedule Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will undergo the viva-voice personality test and the shortlisted candidates will face the interview. The candidates who clear the test are requested to keep be in touch with our web so as to get the updates regarding the interview.

Admission Procedure:

The candidates who clear the entrance test will go through some more tests before the interview. This process will be commenced with different departments which include HOD, two senior professors, two external subject experts nominated by vice chancellor, one of the representatives of SC/ST/OBC and another category. After the test conducted and reviewed by these departments, the interview is going to be conducted for the short-listed candidates.

The Interview Process has 3 Stages:

  • The research proposal in the area of Research Interest of the applicants to be submitted by him/her to the board.
  • PPT of the said Researched Proposal by the applicant should be presented to the board.
  • Personal interview.

Each stage carries 20% of marks making total 60% overall.

Selection Criteria:

Candidates will be selected based on the percentage gained by the candidates out of 60% in the interview and remaining 40% in the Academic Index.

The academic index will be based on the marks gained by the candidate in graduation or post graduation.

Grades scored in Research such as Fellowship/ Scholarship/Associateship betc, from the recognized university.

Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (Department of Science and Technology-INSPIRE) etc. and shall be computed out of an accumulative index of 40% as per breakup is given below:

  • Percentage of 75% and above: 10 %
  • Percentage of 60% to less than 75: 8 %
  • Percentage of Marks less than 60: 5 %
  • This shall be computed for marks obtained by the applicants at each of undergraduate and postgraduate levels (maximum 10% at each level amounting to an accumulative index of 20%)
  • Applicants having fellowship/ scholarship/ Associateship etc. from UGC (NET-JRF)/ Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (NET-JRF) / Teacher Fellowship/ Department of Bio-Technology / Indian Council of Medical Research / Indian Council of Agricultural Research / Department of Science and Technology – Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (DST-INSPIRE) etc. shall be awarded 20% Marks.

The board will verify all these things and then will prepare the final selected list of the candidates and send to the university website.

Note: Candidates will be getting all the process details regularly. Candidates need to keep watching our page for all the updates.

Important Dates:-

Date of the Ph.D. QET Exam Oct/Nov 2017
LU Ph.D. Entrance Test Result Declared on Soon Releases
Interview Held on In December 2017

For further more details and current update, the candidates are advised to stay connected with the official link of Lucknow University.

Share this Post:




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *