lvs admi card 2015, lvs jr officer admit card 2015, lvs 19th july 2015 admit card, lvs jr officer exam hall ticket 2015, lakshmi vilas bank admit card 2015, lakhshmi vilas bank 2015 jr officer admit card
The Latest news by the Lakshmi villas Bank is that it is going to declare the Admit card for Junior Officer Online exam the candidates who have applied for the post in the official web site can download the Hall ticket from the web portal. For more details check below.
The exam is being conducted by the Lakshmi vilas Bank for Junior Officer post in the various department and the candidates have applied in Large number for the post and now searching for the Hall ticket in the sites. But the department has accepted only the Valid and Eligible Applications of candidates applied the last date to apply for the application form was the 25th April 2015.
LVB Junior Officer Admit Card 19th July 2015 Exam
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Officer Post in the various department and the Bank sector recruitment Board has decided to conduct the exam in the month of may 2015 and for more details and latest updates the candidates has to regularly visit the official web site of LVB. So the candidates who have applied for the post can download the Hallticket from the official web site of LVB and Admit card will give the details about the Schedule of the exam like time, date, center of the exam so it is compulsory to carry while writing the examination and the candidates will not be allowed to exam in case of not bringing the Hall ticket to the exam.
Details and Important dates of LVB recruitment 2015:-
- Name of the Bank :- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Name of the exam :- Junior Officer Online exam
- Status :- release of Admit card for the LVB
- Date of the exam :- in the month of May 2015
How to download the Admit card for the LVB recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates who have applied for the post can download the Hall ticket should first click on Direct Link
- Then Enter LVB Admit card 2015
- After that enter the registration details like Name, date of Birth etc..
- Now the candidates can Take the print out which is compulsory to carry while writing the exam.
- The Admit card gives details about the Time, Date Place of the examination.
For more details ad Latest updates the candidates has to regularly visit the official web site of Lakshmi Vilas Bank