Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education has recently conducted an examination for the 12th standard candidates in the month of March/April 2015. Many number of candidates have been wrote this exam successfully at many examination centers. Now all those appeared candidates for exam are now eagerly waiting for the results of their exam to be declared.
Maharashtra HSC Exam Results 2015 Declared 1:00 PM
Some also started searching here and there in other websites also for their results. We have a important note with us that the results will be declared today on 27th May 2015 at 01:00 PM. For more details you can check below here on our official web as wee are giving you the complete information.
Name of the exam:- Higher Secondary Board Exams.
Conducted Board:- Maharashtra State Board.
Official website:- www.mahresults.nic.in
Details about:- Results
Results release date:- today on 27th May 2015
Time of results declaration:- 01:00 PM
Results of HSC Maharashtra Board 2015:-
As we all know that the Mahabharata Board has recently conducted the higher secondary examination for all the 12th candidates. Exam was. Conducted in the month of March/April 2015. Candidates who are eager to know their results have a good news with us that the board has been finally decided to declare the results on its own official portal Today i.e; on 27th May 2015. The results will be declared on the official website of the Board only. Students have to go here and can check their results from here.
How to check Maha HSC 2015 results:-
• The students who wants to know their results first have to go on the official website of the Board.
• Official website is www.mahresults.nic.in
• As you reach here you first have to search for the results declaration link.
• When you find the correct link open it and enter the data requested their.
• Data must be given like your hall ticket number and your date of birth
• As soon as you give this your result will be displayed on your screen.
• Check and download your result.
All the best for all the candidates.