MES 480 Mate Recruit, Admit Card 2015 Application:
The Military Engineer Services, Chief Engineer Head Quarters Southern Command has published the notification of the recruitment to fill Group C vacancies like Vehicle Mechanic, Mason, and Fitter General Mechanic, Refrigerator Mechanic, Electrician & Air Conditioning, Painter, Carpenter, and Pipe Fitter posts and through this notification MES going to fill 480 vacant posts. The eligible applicants can start applying in prescribed format on or before 26th of Dec 2015 and 03rd Jan 2016 for the applicants of remote areas. Here we have some of the updates regarding notification, hope this page useful to all the applicants at the time of applying.
Name of the board – The Military Engineer Services, Chief Engineer Head Quarters Southern
Name of the posts – Mate vacancies
Details of vacant posts
Total number of vacancies – 480 posts
Details of posts
- Vehicle Mechanic: 12 vacant Posts
2. Fitter General Mechanic: 148 vacant Posts
3. Mason: 23 vacant Posts
4. Electrician: 156 vacant Posts
5. Refrigerator Mechanic & Air Conditioning: 42 vacant Posts
6. Carpenter: 37 vacant Posts
7. Painter: 04 vacant posts
8. Pipe Fitter: 58 vacant PostsDetails of Age Limit:As on the last date for receipt of application
The Candidates minimum age should be 18 years
Upper age must be 27 years.
The Upper age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST,
- For OBC applicants 3 years,
- 10 years for the applicants of General + PH (OH/ HH),
- For PH (OH/ HH)+OBC13 years , and
- 15 years for PH (OH/ HH)+SC/ ST
Details of Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have qualified 10th/Matriculation from a state or central recognized Board and along with relevant trade certificate
- Written examination as well as documentation checks.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply through offline; the applicants need to send the applications in a plan paper in the prescribed format. The candidates need to read the official advt for more updates.
Admit cards – Available in the month of Feb 2016.
Exam syllabus and model papers –
Candidates can download the syllabus/model papers from the official page.
Last Date for sending Applications – 31st of Feb 2016
Last Date for sending Applications for Remote Areas – 7th of Feb 2016
Written test date – 14th of Feb 2016
For any other updates applicants read the official Advt.