MP PAHUNT 2017 Notification, MPPEB PAHUNT 2017 Applications 2017, MP PAHUNT Online 2017, MP Vyapam PAHUNT Entrance Eligibility 2017, MPPEB PAHUNT Admit Card 2017, MP PAHUNT Results 2017, MP PAHUNT Admission Counselling 2017.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Vyapam will notify the advertisement for the admission of PAHUNT (Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga). MP Vyapam PAHUNT in order to take admissions in Government or private colleges/institutes of Madhya Pradesh for eligible candidates in various streams like:
- Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS),
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS),
- Bachelor Of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS), and
- Bachelor Of Naturopathy and Yogic Science (BNYS) Courses.
MP PAHUNT Notification 2017, Eligibility & Applications
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will conduct various competitive exams for the interested candidates for the higher education in different fields and courses. As usual this year also the MPPEB has invited the Application for the MP PAHUNT exam for the interested candidates and in order to take eligible students for admissions in the various Courses in Government or private colleges of MP.
The Expected dates for the entrance exam will be conducted in the month of July 2017. The aspirants interested can apply for the application which starts from May 2017 and can get more information about the Eligibility criteria like Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, and other details are given in the article below.
Description about MP PAHUNT 2017 Admission:
- Conducting Body – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam).
- Name of the Exam – PAHUNT (Pre Ayurved, Homoeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga ).
- Academic Year – 2017-18.
- Application Availability Date – May-June 2017.
- MP PAHUNT Entrance Exam Date – July 2017.
- Official Website – www.vyapam.nic.in
- Application Mode – Offline.
Education Qualification: – Interested applicants must have done HSC with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology as core subjects. Candidates should have completed their examination from any of the recognised boards with securing the minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category applicants).
Age limit: –Interested candidate must have completed minimum 17 years of their age.
Exam pattern for the MP PAHUNT 2017:
- MP PAHUNT 2017 duration will be 3 hours (180 min).
- The exam will be taken in two parts which contains the questions from subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Zoology and Botany.
- In 1st Paper, questions will be of 100 questions from Physics and Chemistry.
- Part two consists of 25 questions each from the subject areas of Botany and Zoology.
How to apply for MP PAHUNT 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- After reading eligibility norm, download the Application form.
- Fill it with valid details and paste recent photo and sign on specific area.
- Enclose with required documents and sent it to the MP Vyapma Officials before the date.
The board can finalise the appropriate date for MP PAHUNT Entrance 2017. After that, hall ticket will issue on the official website. Name of the exam centre and Exam date shall be mention on the MP PAHUNT Admit card. Contenders are advised to download it before exam and present on time on examination date.
MP PAHUNT Result will be announced soon by the officials.
Colleges List which Provides with Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Courses:
|Government Ayurvedic College||Burhanpur|
|Government Ayurvedic College||Jabalpur|
|Government Homeo College||Bhopal|
|Government Ayurvedic College||Indore|
|Government Ayurvedic College||Rewa|
|Government Ayurvedic College||Bhopal|
|Government Ayurvedic College||Gwalior|
|Government Ayurvedic College||Ujjain|
|Government Unani College||Bhopal|
Allotment of colleges will be done through the online counselling process. Each student can make their choice on college at the time of application submission.
For more details and latest updates regarding MP Vyapam PAHUNT entrance 2017 test check the official portal of MP Vyapam