mp pat 2016 notification, mp pat entrance form 2016, mp pat applications 2016, mp pat 2016 eligibility, mp pre medical test 2016 applications
MP PAT 2016 Notification Date, Applications & Eligibility:-
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released the latest notification for the Pre Medical Test (PAT) for the current year 2016 and the interested candidates taking admission in the field of the Agriculture, Dairy and Forestry Programmes should have to write the PAT exam.
About the MPPEB notification 2016 :-
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will conduct the various exams for the candidates who are interested in studying in Higher studies. As usual this year also the Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal has issued exam notification for MP PAT 2016 in order to take admission in Agriculture, Dairy and Forestry Programme for the candidates interested. For more details about the Eligibility criteria Like Education Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern and Results and other details can check below or in the official web site of MPPEB.
Details and Important date:-
- Name of the Board :- Madhy Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
- Name of the exam :- Pre Medical Test (PAT ) 2016
- Start date of application :- will be given
- Last date of Application :- will be given
- Official web site :- www.vyapam.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Education qualification :- For more detailed information related education qualification, applicants need to read the official notification
- Age Limit :- Age relaxation will be given as per official norms. for more details check below.
- Application Fee :- Applicants need to pay the application fee which is demanded by officials.
How to apply for the MPPEB PAT application 2016 :-
- The students are required to go through the official website of www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Then enter the MPPEB PAT application Form
- While filling the application form candidates are required to provide information such as Name, Email Id, Phone number, qualification etc.
- After filling up the required details, candidates are requires to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- The next step is paying the application fees; no matter you are applying online or offline.
- Candidates should keep a copy of receipt for future reference then submit the form.
For more details and latest updates the candidates has to visit the official web site Regularly of MPPEB.