The police department of Madhya Pradesh state has broadcasted an employment notification to recruit 14283 applicants for the post of Police 14033 constable, 200 head constable posts and 50 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in different departments . The staffing process is regulated and controlled by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam).
MP Police 14283 Constable ASI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, Eligibility
Interested applicant can apply for the position by 11th May 2016. Details regarding this opening like age bound, educational criteria, Selection process; all mentioned below in the article. Please have a look at going to applying for these positions.
|SNO||Designation||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Constable (GD)||12006 Posts|
|2||Constable (Driver)||992 Posts|
|3||Constable (Cook)||384 Posts|
|4||Constable (Barber)||91 Posts|
|5||Constable (Washerman)||98 Posts|
|6||Constable (Cobbler)||47 Posts|
|7||Constable (Water Carrier)||176 Posts|
|8||Constable (Sweeper)||110 Posts|
|9||Constable (Mason)||66 Posts|
|10||Constable (Bugler)||35 Posts|
|11||Constable (Tet Khalasi)||28 Posts|
|12||Head Constable (Computer)||200 Posts|
|13||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)||50 Posts|
Constable: Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Head Constable: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2100/-
The applicant who has reached the age of 18 years but not more than 28 years as on 1st Aug 2016 can apply for this.
- Applicant must be 8th passed for Constable (G.D) Posts, Driving license is necessary for Constable (Driver) Position
- For Head Constable Position; the applicant has to pass 12th board in Science Stream with 01-year Diploma in Computer.
- And for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Computer) Posts; the applicant has to possess B.E/B.Tech./BCA in Computer discipline.
- For more detailed information please read out notification carefully.
For General or Open Category:
Rs 500 will be chargeable for Paper I and Rs 700 for Paper II.
For OBC/SC/ST or Resident of Madhya Pradesh:
Rs 250 will be charged for paper I and Rs 350 for Paper II
Apart from all; Rs 70 levied to the applicants as postal charges for category applicants.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) will filter best fitted and strong applicant on directing selection criteria in the following phases:
- Physical Standard & Efficiency Test
- Written test
- Trade Test
- Inspection of Documents
- Applicant needs to log on to its accredited website.
- Applicant has to find out notice related to “MP Police Constable ASI Recruitment 2016”. Once you click on the correct notification you will get a tab for register yourself as a new applicant and a blank application form will appear there on the screen. You need to declare all required details carefully and fix your scanned snap and signature at its respective places.
- Finally, submit the application form and pay the above-mentioned application fee against the application form. Also, keep a copy of application form with you along with the payment receipt after remitting prescribed amount.
MP Police Constable ASI Recruitment 2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Results:
The applicant can get exam pattern and syllabus to be followed for better preparation of examination from its certified website which will be available soon. One can also get Hall ticket published on its web portal 10 to 15 days prior to the written examination. And the result will be acknowledged few months after written examination.
Application Submission Start Date: 12th Apr 2016
Application Submission last Date: 11th May 2016
Written Exam: 17th July 2016
Web Address: www.vyapam.nic.in