MP Post Recruitment 374 Postman Mail Guard Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Syllabus
The Indian Postal Department of Madhya Pradesh has invited notification with an advertisement number Rectt/2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III for recruitment of 374 positions in the postal field. The aspirants who are the interested first need to satisfy the eligibility conditions then apply for the post through official website of MP for more details and information read our article.
Vacancy details :-
- Postman :- 367 vacancies
- Mail guard :- 7 vacancies
There is nearly 22 postal circle in India and Indian postal department of Madhya Pradesh is one among them, for more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, the sale of forms, etc.
Freshly, Postal department of MP published the recruitment notification through an advertisement for filling up 374 vacancies in the postal field as Postman and Mail guard for academic section 2016. The candidates who are willing to work under central postal department can check below article, in which we provide information regarding the required education qualification, age limit, salary package, application fee, the process of selection and other details are given to apply through official website of MP.
Eligibility norms for MP Post office recruitment 2016 :-
- Required education :- Applicants must have all certificates till 10th class from recognized board and university to apply for the post of MP.
- Age limit :- Candidates who are concerned to apply for central government job should have the age limit the minimum age of 18 years and the maximum of 27 years, upper age relaxation applies as per government norms.
- Salary package :- All candidates selected as per rules of Postal department of MP will get the remuneration of Rs. 5200 to RS. 20200 and grade pay of Rs. 2000 for more details check-in the notification.
- Selection technique :- The candidates will be selected based on conditions of Madhya Pradesh
Written test and after qualifying written test are followed by personal interview.
MP Post Office Online Process to apply 2016 :-
- Open the official website of Madhya Pradesh that is www.dopmp.in
- Then, you will reach at home page of Department of Post Madhya Pradesh
- Go for link of MP Postal recruitment notification 2016
- Take a glance on official notification, about eligibility conditions
- If,eligible should fill application form through online mode with required details
- Submit form, after taking the print for future use.
MP Postman 2016 Syllabus and exam pattern :-
The detailed information regarding pattern for recruitment test of postal department and topics covered are given in our article shortly, for more information regarding previous years model papers is given for aspirants to prepare for written test.
MP Mail Guard 2016 Admit card details :-
Candidates who applied for MP Postal department can download the admit card once the official releases at the main link that will be 10 days before exam date. Admit card comprizes the details about enrollment number, date of exam, time of written test , venue of the exam and other details are mentioned and it’s compulsory to carry the admit card, else the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam.
Important date :-
- Online application starts from- 10th April 2016
- Last date of registration :- 05th May 2016
Note :- Candidates have stayed in touch with our article for more updates about MP postal notification.
Official Website – Click Here