mppeb pre pg 2016 notification, mp pre pg applications form 2016, mp pre pg notification 2016, mp ppg 2016 entrance form
Madhya Pradesh Board will conduct the Pre Entrance test for the candidates interested in Higher Studies for the post graduate dental and medical courses in various medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh. This exam is conducted by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) MP.
MP DTE P.P.G. 2016 Application Form Notification, Entrance Test:-
About the Madhya Pradesh Pre DMAT 2015 :-
The Madhya Pradesh will conduct every year the various exams for the candidates in the field of the Medical courses. This
This entrance exam forms to be a gateway of thousands of students every year who aspire to become doctors and also study further. It is a good pedestal if cleared properly. This exam helps in gaining the students a good future and also a brand university with a good score. MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 consists of a process inclusive of form filling, followed by exam and results and counselling. For more details about the Eligibility criteria like Education qualification, Age limits, Results, Counseling procedure is given below.
Details and Important dates :-
- Name of the Board :- Madhya Pradesh
- Name of the Exam:- MP PRE DMAT 2016
- Exam Category :- Post Graduate
- Exam Level :- State
- Exam conducting Authority :- Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (MP)
- Official web site :- http://apdmcmp.com/
Eligibility Criteria :-
Education Qualification :-
- Candidate should be registered with Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India of any state in India. The Candidate should be a pass out from BDS/MBBS course from any of recognized Dental/Medical Institutes in India.
- He /She must have completed compulsory rotating internship from an institute which is recognized by the Dental Council of India on or before mentioned date. Candidates who have not completed internship before this mentioned date are not eligible for the exam and course.
- Also, the candidates who are registered for PG Degree and have not completed the terms are also not eligible.
- Candidates who have not obtained permanent DCI/MCI state DC/MC registration by the time of submission of Application, except those who completing internship by March 31, of that year, have to submit registration certificate latest by mentioned date.
How to apply online for the MP Pre DMAT 2016 :-
- Candidates those who are willing to apply for the MP Pre PG DMAT can apply using any of the following methods:
- In order to apply for the MP Pre PG DMAT candidates need to visit the official website- http://apdmcmp.com/ and download the application form.
- Once the form is downloaded, applicants should fill the application form completely. They should attach all relevant certificates and Paste their photographs. All photo copies should be self-attested .
- After filling the application form, candidates have to make payment through DD of Rs.2500/- payable in favor of APDMC, Payable at Bhopal.
- Once all this is done, they should submit the filled application form along with DD at the specified centers.
- Take print out for future use.
Candidates can even apply by personally from the office center.
Exam pattern for the MP Pre DMAT 2016 :-
- Test papers vary with the courses. The test is always in English.
- The Test will be a Multiple choice question (MCQ) type test with 200 questions in the paper.
- Paper will be Pen and Paper based and there will be no Negative Marking.
For more details and Important updates the candidates has to visit regularly the official web site of the MP.