Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal (MP Vyapam) is going to organize entrance test to offer admission in Bachelors in Education for the academic session 2017-18. Candidates who are eligible and want to do the course in teaching to become the teacher can go for this vacancy. More detailed information is briefed in the article.
MP Vyapam B.Ed Entrance Date 2017 Online Application, Notification
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Course Name: Bachelors in Education
Examination Name: MP B.Ed. Entrance Test
Course Duration: Two years
- Age of candidate should be least of 18 years but not more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation in upper limit is also valid as per govt. rule. For detailed information please refer its official notification or its legal website.
The contender who is going to apply for this position must have completed them under graduation or post-graduation in any discipline with aggregate marks of 50% (55% for technical degree holders) from any standard university or foundation accredited by govt. of India.
- Candidates belong to the general category will be charged Rs 500 as an examination fee with Rs 50 as additional service charges.
- And those who belong to other backward class or Scheduled caste or Scheduled Tribes category will be charged Rs 200 as an examination fee with Rs 50 as additional service charges.
Staffing process will be constructed on the following criteria:
- Entrance Test
Merit list will be prepared on the base of marked obtained in the entrance test. Note: At the time of counseling, applicants are advised to reach at the venue 30 minutes prior. Please carry online application form and your original documents for scrutiny.
MP Vyapam B.Ed Entrance Online 2017 Registration Process:
- Applicant needs to visit web portal of MP Vyapam . On the left-hand side of its home page; a tab is available there as “Examination Schedule”. Here you have to find out correct notification and read out instructions mentioned there.
- Applicant has to check out the notification to apply online and feed all details into it.
- Then one has to make payment for the application form and take print out of the same for future prospects.
MP B.ed Pre-Entrance Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
The entrance test will be consists of objective type questions. A total number of questions will be 100 and each will carry 1 mark. Subjects from which questions will be asked will be General Awareness, General Hindi or English, Teaching Aptitude, General Mental Ability.
General Awareness: 20 Questions
General Hindi or English: 20 Questions
Teaching Aptitude: 30 Questions
General Mental Ability: 30 Questions
Significant Dates and other Details:
Online Registration Start Date: February 2017
Online Registration End Date: March 2017
Entrance Examination date: 16th Apr 2017
Result Declaration: May 2017
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in