. Online Procedure is already started from 22nd Jan 2015 and 11th Feb 2016. Written exam will be conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary and Mains exam. In the same context all eligible applicant are eager to know about its syllabus, exam pattern for preparation of the exam. So, we are here to provide you few details. Cut off for this exam will be declared soon on its certified Website.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Syllabus 2016 STI Pattern, Previous Papers
Exam Pattern (Preliminary Exam): 100 Marks
- Problems to be asked will be objective in nature comprising of multiple choices.
- Total number of questions will be 100 and each carry one mark.
- Question will be asked from General Studies and level of question will be of matriculation standard.
- The written exam to be held is of one hour.
Exam Pattern (Mains Exam): 200 Marks
- The exam will consists of 200 questions and each question will carry one mark.
- Examination will be conducted in two papers. 1st paper consists of language paper and other one constitutes General Knowledge, General aptitude & Sales Tax.
- Question will be asked from General Knowledge, English, Marathi, General Aptitude, Subject related to Sales Tax.
|Paper No.||Subject||No. OF Questions||Allotted Marks|
MPSC STI 2016 Sales Tax Inspector Syllabus:
Indian and Maharashtra History, India Geography and Geography of Maharashtra, Current affairs, Indian Constitution, Capital and countries, Currency, General politics, Culture heritage, Books and Authors, Symbol of Nation, Important events
Common Vocabulary, Sentence Framing, Idioms and Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Grammar, Comprehension, Passage writing etc.
Verb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Sentence Rearrangement, Comprehension, Tenses, Grammar, Adverb, Unseen Editorial, Articles, Error Correction, Vocabulary, Fillers, Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Antonyms etc.
General knowledge and Sales Tax:
Geography – Maharashtra, History of Maharashtra, Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, Economics, Financial Institutions, Taxes, International trade etc.
Number Systems, Arithmetical Operations, Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, Averages, Mensuration, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Tables and Graphs, Percentages, Ratio and Time, Time and Work , Discount, Ratio and Proportion etc.
Important Dates and Website:
Online registration Start Date: 22nd Jan 2016
Online Registration End Date: 11th Feb 2016
Authorized Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC STI Previous Question Papers and Cut Off 2016
Candidates can visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission for downloading the previous year STI question paper and model papers.