MPSC Tax Assistant 450 Jobs 2016 Apply Online, Notification, Eligibility
MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission is circulating the latest employment notification for 450 vacancies through an advertisement number:- 2216/-29/2016. Candidates who are interested in latest government jobs should move forward and check the MPSC Tax assistant posts 2016. Applications are invited from Indian citizens who are eligible for posts offered. Aspirants can start applying by filing application form through online mode in prescribed format which is clearly given at our page.
Notification details for MPSC Tax assistant 2016:-
- Name of recruiting authority:- MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Exam name:- MPSC 450 Tax assistant posts recruitment 2016
- Advertisement number:- 2216/-29/2016.
- Number of vacancies:- 450 posts
- Job role:- Tax assistants
- Job location:- Maharashtra, India
- Job category:- State government jobs
- Applying mode:- Online
- Article is about:- Notification details
- Website:- www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC is shortly abbreviated for Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Freshly, MPSC has published the recruitment notification for 450 vacancies as Tax assistant for the current academic year 2016. Willing and desired candidates can check the details regarding MPSC Tax assistant recruitment 2016 like a number of vacancies, education details, age limits, pay scale, application details are given in the well formatted manner at our page.
Eligibility criteria for MPSC Tax assistant recruitment 2016:-
- Education qualification:- Candidates who want to register for MPSC Tax Assistant posts 2016 should have to complete the Graduation Degree from recognized university/ board with good academic records.
- Restriction of age:- Applicants of MPSC Tax assistant 2016 must have age limits as per official notification.
→ Minimum age of 18 years
→ Maximum age of 33 years
- Processing fee:- Contenders applying for MPSC tax assistant 2016 should have to a certain amount as application fee according to caste category they belong.
→ For General candidates Rs. 365
→ For Reserved candidates Rs. 265.
- The method of selecting:- Officials of Maharashtra Public Service Commission will be selecting candidates based on performance in the below-given rounds.
→ Written test
→ Personal Interview.
- Stipend scale:- Shortlisted candidates for MPSC Tax assistant recruitment 2016 will be paid good remuneration as per post that is ranging from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 and plus grade pay of Rs. 2400 per month.
Steps to apply for MPSC tax assistant job 2016:-
Eligible candidates should start applying for MPSC Tax assistant recruitment 2016 Step by step process to fill application process is given below for beginners.
- Only online mode of application form is accepted.
- So, Candidates have to visit the www.mpsc.gov.in official website Maharashtra Public Service Commission – MPSC
- On the page of MPSC should click on Online recruitment tab.
- Then search for an appropriate link of MPSC 450 Tax assistant posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully about the eligibility conditions
- Fill up the mandatory options with candidates details like personal information, education details, etc..
- Pay the application fee in required format as per caste category you belong.
- At last take recheck the application form, enter on submit button save the data.
- Take print out of confirmation page for future use and references.
Important dates:- Last date for online submission of application form is 25th July 2016.
Final words:- Candidates have to visit the direct link of MPSC (www.mpsc.gov.in) for more latest updates and information regarding exam pattern, syllabus for written examination, the release of admit card will be given shortly.