MPSCDF Clerk & Technician Admit Card 2016 Syllabus, Exam Date-
Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Dairy Federation (MPSCDF) has recently released the recruitment notification for the various types of vacancies on the 279 posts. Many Eligible and interested applicants had filled their Application form through Online Mode from the official website and now MPSCDF have to decide to conduct the Written Examination for these posts, which will be held on 21/02/2016 at many exams centers across all over Madhya Paradesh State. Many applicants who had applied they start their study and preparation hardly to get good marks and want to get good rank in this Exam.
Short Points on the Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Dairy Federation (MPSCDF) Exam Details 2016-
Board Name- Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Dairy Federation (MPSCDF)
No. of Vacancy- 279 Posts
Post Name- See the Advertisement
Exam Date- 21/02/2016
Job Category- Government
Location- Madhya Pradesh
Post category- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call/ Letter, Syllabus
Status- will be released soon
Information on the MPSCDF 270 Clerks & Technician Written Exam Syllabus 2016-
All the applicants who are going to take a part in the exam, they must have to know that what types of syllabus and what types of Question will be asked in the Written Exam, so these important things which is very necessary for applicants we are going to provide here as well as in simple manner.
(i) General Awareness & General Aptitude / Reasoning – 40 marks
(ii) General Knowledge about Madhya Pradesh – 35 marks
(iii) Administration- 10 Marks
(iv) Finance- 10 Marks
(v) Marketing- 10 Marks
(vi) Production- 09 Marks
(vii) Purchase & Inventory Management- 10 Marks
(viii) Quality Control- 09 Marks
(ix) M&P, MIS, Programming- 09 Marks
(x) Fixed Operation- 08 Marks
- Candidate will have to reach at the Exam center before 30 Min.
- There will be no allowed of any Electronic Equipment like as Calculator, Mobile Phone, Watch etc.
- The Question Paper will be in Objective types in which there will 4 answers in each question and applicants will have to select right answer.
- Total no of Marks of Question paper- 150 marks
Way to Download MPSCDF Written exam Admit card 2016-
- Visit the official website @ www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the Examination link.
- After that click on the Admit card.
- Select your respective link.
- Enter all the correct details and submit.
- Check the Admit card and take a hard copy of this Admit card.
Click here to download the MPSCDF 279 Posts Written exam Admit card/ Hall Ticket 2016-