NABARD Notification Gr A & B Asst Manager Jobs 2016 Apply Online
Latest Staffing Notification by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development as announced the advertisement no.6 for recruitment of Grade A and B Rural Development Banking and Service for 115 vacancies for the current academic year 2016 for more detailed information given below.
Vacancies details are :-
|Post name||Total||SC||ST||OBC||Unreserved Category|
|Assistant Manager Grade A (RDBS)||100||15||08||27||50|
|Manager Grade B (RDBS)||15||02||01||04||08|
Exam summary for NABARD notification 2016 :-
- Name of Board :- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Name of exam :- NABARD Grade A and B recruitment 2016
- Vacancies :- 115 posts
- Post name :- Assistant Manager Grade A and Manager As Grade B (RDBS)
- Exam Dates :- In the month of May and June 2016
- Status :- Release of notification
- Portal link :- www.nabard.org
Eligibility norms of RDBS application :-
- Essential education :- Applier should check the advertisement clearly because there is different qualification required as per posts wise and also experience needed for more details check below,
- Age bar :-
Post name Minimum Maximum Other Details Assistant Manager Grade A 21 30 Age relaxation applies Manager Grade B 25 35 Age relaxation applies
- Selection procedure :- will be purely based on three phases they are
Phase I :- Preliminary written examination
Phase II :- Main Examination
Phase III :- Interview
- Application Fee :-
Applicants name Application Fee SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 100 For Grade A Rs. 750 For Grade B Rs. 850
- Pay Scale :- Finalized and selected candidates will get remuneration of
Assistant Manager Grade A :- Rs. 17100 to Rs. 43183 Manager Grade B :- Rs. 21000 to Rs. 54970.
Exam patter, syllabus for NABARD notification 2016 :-
The Exam pattern and syllabus are different for two posts of Rural Development Bank for Assistant Manager Grade A and Manager Post Grade B for the current academic year 2016 and the interested applied contestants can apply for the post can check the detailed information from official PDF of Nabard.
The process of applying Online for Nabard managers application 2016 :-
- The first step is to log on direct link of Nabard that is www.nabard.org
- Then click on notification for applying Online
- enter all registration details you will get ID
- Payment of Fees
- Upload scanned signature and Photograph
- Then click on submit button
- Take print of it for future use
For further more changes and latest updates the contestants as to stay connected to an official portal link of NABARD.
Important dates are :-
Online Application starts on- 23rd March 2016
Application ends on- 13th April 2016.