NABARD Recruitment Development Assistant Apply Online 2016 DA Notification
National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development – NABARD, has invited the online applications from eligible and talented Indian citizens. To hire the 85 vacancies such as Development Assistant and Development assistant in Hindi posts for the current academic year 2016. Interested candidates should log on to official link of NABARD for applying. Before applying aspirants must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria for the given posts. For more application process about NABARD Development assistant notification 2016 move forward and check it.
Overview for NABARD Development Assistant DA Notification 2016:-
- Name of organizing body:- NABARD – National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development
- Advertisement number:- 01/DA/ 2016- 2017.
- Exam name:- NABARD 85 Development assistant posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 85 posts
- Name of posts:- Development assistant and Development assistant Hindi
- Academic year :- 2016 – 2017
- Job location:- India
- Category:- State government jobs
- Official link:- www.nabard.org
Post wise vacancy details for NABARD Recruitment 2016:-
NABARD has published the recruitment notification for 85 openings as Development assistant posts.
Development assistants and Development assistants HIndi :- 85 posts.
Eligibility criteria for NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2016:-
- Required qualification:- Contenders who wish to apply for the NABARD Development assistant posts must complete the qualification as per post wise given clearly in official notification.
- Age bound:- Applicants of NABARD must have age limits as per official notification like a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years as on 31st July 2016. Upper age limits apply for reserved category as per government norms.
- The method of selection:- All those applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the conducted rounds by the officials of NABARD organization.
→ Preliminary examination
→ Main examination.
- Salary offered:- Appointed contenders after selection process will be paid impressive remuneration as per post they are shortlisted.
- Processing fee:- Candidates applying for Development assistant posts of NABARD, should have to pay a certain amount as application fee which is non-refundable as per category wise.
→ General and OBC candidates must pay Rs. 450
→ SC/ST PWD/Ex Candidates must pay Rs. 50
Procedure to Online Apply for NABARD Development Assistant Jobs 2016:-
- Eligible and talented candidates have to log on to www.nabard.org official link of NABARD.
- After reaching the home page of National Bank for Rural and Agricultural Development, click on the exact link.
- Review carefully about instructions mentioned as eligibility norms.
- Fill up the application form with necessary details about applicants.
- Pay the application fee in the given format.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph
- Enter on submit button after a recheck of form.
- Take print out of confirmation page for future use and references.
Exam Pattern for NABARD Development Assistant 2016:-
Candidates who have registered for the NABARD development assistant posts, have to undergo various selection rounds. The examination compromise of preliminary and main exams. Exam pattern and syllabus details will be provided shortly at our various articles.
Tentative schedule NABARD DA Jobs 2016:-
|1||Online application starts from||30 August 2016|
|2||Last date for application||20th September 2016|
|3||Date of online test||November/ December 2016|
Final Note:- For further more updates and latest information regarding exam pattern and syllabus for Development assistant post, will be uploaded shortly. Candidates are advised to stay connected with our articles and official link of NABARD.