Odisha Police SI/ Constable Jobs 2016 Notification, Eligibility
Odisha Police department will soon declare a recruitment notification to fill vacant posts of Sub Inspector, Lady Constable, and Constable in the police department of Orissa for the upcoming year 2016. The Aspirants who want to start career in the Orissa police department can go through with this page for more updates of notifications.
Candidates can find the updates like eligibility, application process and more details. As per the latest updates Orissa Police department is going to recruit more number of candidates compare to last years and soon notification published officially.
Orissa Police Recruitment 2016-17 –
Name of the Department: Orissa Police department
Status of notification – Declared soon
Application process starting date – Soon
Application process closing date – soon
Application process –
The applicants visit official page and read the notification after its declaration. applicants can apply through online mode.
Applicants required to Rupees 150/- through DD in favour of Commissioner of police Bhubaneswar.
Eligibility details –
- Educational –
Candidates must have qualified 10+2 examination or its equivalent exam from higher secondary education, Odisha or by any other certified board.
- Age limit – Applicants age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01st of Jan 2016. Upper Age upper relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per the govt rule.
Applicants selected based on performance in the physical aptitude test, written test, Medical test and verification of documents.
Admit cards –
Admit cards for Orissa Police department exam available in the official web page before 15 days.
The physical efficiency test-
For Male candidates:-
Run of 1.6 km –
- Within 5 minutes – carries 10 Marks
- Within 5.30 minutes -08 marks
- Within 06 minutes – 06 marks
- Within 6.30 minutes -04 marks
- Beyond 6.30 minutes – marked as Disqualified
High jump (3 chances) height for 1.22 meters height.
- For 1st chance -03 marks
- For 2ndchance -02 marks
- For 3rdchance – 01 mark
- If candidates Not able to clear – marked as Disqualified
Broad jump (in 3 chances) qualifying length is 3.66 meters. if cleared
- meters – 1 Marks
- Meters – 3 Marks
- 35 meters -5 Marks
- 50 meters -6 Marks
- If not cleared 3.66 meters – marked as Disqualified
Swimming (40 meters) Within 8 minutes – Qualified
For women candidates:-
Run of 1.6 km –
- Within 7.15 minutes -10 marks
- Within 7.45 minutes -8 marks
- Within 8.15 minutes -6 marks
- Within 8.30 minutes – marked as Disqualified
Run – 200 meters if covered within
- Within 28 seconds -8 marks
- Within 32 seconds -5 marks
- Within 36 seconds -3 marks
- Beyond 36 seconds – marked as Disqualified
Cycling -1.6 kms
- Within 5 minutes -6 marks
- Within 5.30 minutes – 4 marks
- Within 6 minutes – 2 marks
- Beyond 6 minutes – marked as Disqualified
Swimming (40 meters ) only Within 10 minutes – Qualified
Odessa police constable exam pattern questions based on following:-
- General knowledge
- English / Oriya
- Reasoning and
- Quantitative Aptitude
For more updates visit official page.