ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 417 Jobs, Notification
ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has promulgated the latest employment notification through an advertisement number 05/ 2016. To recruit 417 vacancies as Graduate Trainee aE – 1 level in Engineering and Geo-science posts, which will be selected through the selection process. Candidates interested in the ONGC AEE notification should have to first check the eligibility norms, If you find eligible then start applying for AEE posts through mentioned format and submit the application form on or before 10th August 2016.
Freshly, ONGC has circulated the vacancy notification for recruitment of 417 posts as Graduate Trainee at E-1 level in engineering and Geo-science posts for the current academic year 2016. So interested candidates should have to check the complete details regarding the ONGC AEE posts like education qualification, age limits, the process of selection, salary details, processing fee and procedure to apply are given in a well formatted manner at our article.
Vacancy details for ONGC AEE posts 2016:-
- AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical: 07 Posts.
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum: 04 Posts.
- AEE (Civil): 15 Posts.
- AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical: 33 Posts.
- AEE (Drilling)-Petroleum: 04 Posts.
- AEE (Electrical): 31 Posts.
- AEE (Electronics): 17 Posts.
- AEE (Instrumentation): 14 Posts.
- AEE (Mechanical): 52 Posts.
- AEE (Production)-Mechanical: 13 Posts.
- AEE (Production)-Petroleum: 09 Posts.
- AEE (Production) – Chemical: 53 Posts.
- AEE (Reservoir): 16 Posts.
- Chemist: 30 Posts.
- Geologist: 34 Posts.
- Geophysicist (Surface): 29 Posts.
- Geophysicist (Wells): 22 Posts.
- Materials Management Office: 23 Posts.
- Programming Officer: 05 Posts.
- Transport Officer: 06 Posts.
Eligibility criteria for ONGC AEE jobs 2016:-
- Education qualification:- Candidates who wish to apply for ONGC posts should have to complete qualification as per posts wise.
⇒ For AEE:- Must have to complete graduation in engineering field with a good percentage of marks.
⇒ For Geologist:- Must complete Post graduation in Geology. M.sc M.tech in petroleum and for more details check the website.
- Age criteria:- Applicants of ONGC should have to satisfy the age bound as per official notification, minimum age of 18 years and maximum age will be as per post wise.
- Processing fee:- Candidates of ONGC should have to pay a certain amount as application fee according to caste category you belong.
- The method of selecting:- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their achievements in the rounds conducted by ONGC.
- Weightage of GATE 2016 Score: 60 Marks.
- Interview: 15 Marks.
- Academic Qualification: 25 Marks.
- Salary paid:- All finalized candidates will be paid good remuneration as per posts offered, information will be given at official website of ONGC.
Procedure to apply for ONGC AEE jobs 2016:-
- The candidates interested in the notification should click on the main portal of ONGC that is www.ongcindia.com.
- Search for ONGC 417 AEE various posts recruitment notification 2016
- Read the advertisement carefully about eligibility criteria
- Fill up the application form in prescribed format about applicants necessary details
- Enter on submit button, after payment of a fee.
- Take a soft copy for future use and references.
Notification details for ONGC AEE posts 2016:-
- Name of organization :- ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Name of exam :- ONGC 417 AEE and various posts recruitment 2016
- Advertisement number:- 05 / 2016
- Number vacancies:- 417 posts
- Post name:- AEE, Geologist, and Chemist
- Job location:- India
- Status :- Release of notification
- Official website:- www.ongcindia.com
- Starting date for applying:- 28th July 2016
- Closing date for applying:- 10th August 2016
Final note:- For further details and latest updates about ONGC AEE notification, candidates have to keep in touch with our articles through the official website.