OSSSC Notification 875 Jr Steno/ District Cadre Notification 2015 Apply
- Name of the Board :- Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Name of the Exam :- OSSSC District Cadre Recruitment 2015
- Vacancies :- 875 Posts
- Last date of Application :- 16th November 2015
- Official web site :- www.osssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment notification 2015 :-
- Education Qualification :- For Junior Clerk the candidate should Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills.
For Junior Stenographer :- Pass in HigherSchool Certificate(Class ten) from BSE, Odisha or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- Age Limit:- The minimum 18 years and Maximum age should be 32 years for both posts.
- Pay Scale :- For Junior Clerk Pay Band Rs. 5200 to 20200 and Grade will be Rs. 1, 900
For Junior Stenographer Pay Band Rs. 5200 to 20200 and Grade Pay 2400
- Application Fee:- The candidates belonging to SC ST and other castes should pay Rs. 100 for application
Exam Pattern for Junior clerk written examination is 400 marks and practical test will be 50 marks
|Paper I||Part I :- Language Test (English Odia)
Part II :- Objective General Knowledge
|Paper II||Part I :- Objective Mathematics
Part II :- Basic Computer Skills (Objective)
|Practical Skill test|
|Basic Computer Skills||50||1 Hour|
Exam Syllabus for Junior clerk :- 1. Language test ( English and Odia) :-
A) English Language test :-
B) Odia Language test
2) Objective General Knowledge test :-
3) Objective Mathematics
4) Basic Computer Knowledge
5) Practical Skill Test
- Exam Pattern for Junior Stenographer
A) Skill test 100 marks
B) Language test 30 marks
How to apply for OSSSC District Cadre Recruitment 2015 :-
- The candidates have click on Direct Link that is www.osssc.gov.in
- Enter the OSSSC District Cadre Recruitment 2015
- Read the full notification about Eligibility Criteria
- Fill the form about the applicant like name,date of birth, etc..
- Submit form and take soft copy for future use and reference
For more information and latest updates the candidates have to visit the official web portal of Odisha.