OSSSC Steno & Jr Clerk Admit Card 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern:
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has recently declared a notification of recruitment 2015 for various posts to fill 875 vacancies. The post is including Junior Clerk & Junior Stenographer. The applicants who are interested and eligible have applied for the notification. And now searching for the details of the syllabus and admit cards here we have updates regarding it.
Name of the Org – The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission-OSSSC
Name of the post – Junior Clerk & Junior Stenographer
Date of the written exam – updated soon
Official page/web page – www.osssc.gov.in
Status of admit cards – available soon
Syllabus – Available now
OSSSC Junior Clerk Pattern of Exam
The Syllabus pdf of OSSSC Steno and Clerk is now available for download in the official page. The exam consists of 2 phases. –
- Written Test and
- Computer Practical Test.
The OSSSC Junior Clerk Written Test details –
- The Exam paper consists of Objective type- Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam has 2 papers in total.
- The exam carry total of 400 marks.
- Each paper is for the duration of 3 Hours.
- The questions based on secondary school standard.
- Candidates note that there will be no negative marking.
|1||I||1||Questions based on Language Test (English & Odia)||100||Duration of 3 Hours|
|2||Questions based on General Knowledge||100|
|II||1||Questions based on Mathematics||100||Duration of 3 Hours|
|2||Questions based on Computer Skills||100|
|2||The Practical Skill Test||Practical Skill Test Basic Computer Skills||50||1 Hour|
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk Exam Syllabus
The OSSSC Jr Clerk syllabus is available on this page. The OSSSC Jr Stenographer Exam Dates will be intimated soon on our website.
The OSSSC Junior Clerk/Steno Exam –
- Question based on General Knowledge.
- Question based on Mathematics.
- Question based on Computer Skills.
- Question based on English.
- Question based on Odiya.
- Question based on Practical Skill Test.
- Question based on Language Test.
Admit cards – Available soon, and after publishing follow these steps.
- Candidates have to check official page/portal of The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Find the link for admit card and check for the – Junior Clerk & Junior Stenographer 2015 admit cards 2015
- Enter date of birth, registration number
- The admit card appears
- Then a copy of print out of the card
For more updates click on – http://www.ossc.gov.in/syllabus.php
Official page of OSSSC – http://www.osssc.gov.in/