Directorate of Admission of Osmania University located in Hyderabad region is likely to declare the admission notification for the Post graduation. A common entrance test will be conducted to offer admission i.e. OU CET. Various colleges are affiliated with the Osmania University across the state. The suitable and interested applicant can apply online for this academic session for desired PG courses for OU Common Entrance Test 2017 from May 2017 which will last on June 2017. Additional details regarding OUCET 2017 Application amount, Suitability criteria, and other details are professed below. Please read the article once before applying for the positions.
OU CET Notification 2017 PGCET Apply Online Dates, Eligibility
List of some Offered Courses:
- B.Sc., M.A, M.Com, M.C.J, B.L.I.Sc, M.L.I.Sc, M.S.W, M.Ed,
- Numerous P.G Diploma academic course
- Integrated Engineering academic programs of 5years duration
These are few well-known course provide by the Osmania University. For more detailed information kindly refer the official website
Overview of Osmania Univ CET Admission 2017:
- Conducting Body – OU- Osmania University.
- Exam Name – OU CET/PGCET.
- Admission for – Post Graduation.
- Official Website – www.osmania.ac.in
- OU CET Exam Date – June 2017.
- Application Availability Date – April/May 2017
The applicant must have completed their graduation in any of the subject or disciplines from any standard university or foundation accredited by govt. of India. Appearing applicants can also apply for the position but should be in their final year or semester.
- Applicants have to remit Rs 400 as examination fee who belongs to general or other backwards class categories for the single subject.
- SC and ST Category applicant have to remit Rs 300 as an application fee for the single subject.
- An additional amount of Rs 200 will be applicable for any additional subject.
How to apply?
A desirous applicant who wants to pursue their Post Graduate course from Osmania University should have to look forward to the official website. Please find out the link to apply online using browser “OU PGCET 2017 Admission Application”. Then fill the required details in the displayed application form with valid email id and contact number. Also, affix the latest picture, signature in prearranged format and defined size. You need not send the hard copy of application form anywhere. But for future reference; please have the copy of application form and payment receipt. Keep all stuff safely with you.
OU CET 2017 Entrance Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
All will be available on its web address soon. Please keep visiting the site.
Admit Card Issuance:
After the registration process over, the board will issue the OU PGET Hall Ticket on the official website. Applicants can download Admit Card 10 days prior to the exam and advice to keep it safe for further usage.
Important Dates and Site details:
Notification Issued Date: April 2017.
Online Application Start Date: April 2017.
Application submission last Date: May 2017.
Fee Submission Last Date with late fine of Rs 200: May 2017.
Examination Date: June 2017.