Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) has depicted a staffing notification for technically educated applicants. Those who have completed their education in technical degree (B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) i.e. Electrical, Electronics, Civil, and Computer Science. Applicant must have valid GATE score 2016. Applicant will be designated on the base of GATE score card and marks secured in group discussion and interview round. Finalized applicant will get Applicants who got selected as an Executive Trainee will be offered a remuneration of Rs. 24900 to 50500/- monthly.
POWERGRID Jobs 244 Executive Trainee GATE 2016 Apply Online
Electrical: 208 Posts
Electronics: 15 Posts
Civil: 16 Posts
Computer Science: 05 Posts
- Age of applicant should be maximum of 28 years as on 31st Dec 2015 for general category applicants.
- And three years age relaxation for those who belongs to OBC category; five years relaxation for those who belongs to SC/ST category and 10 years age relaxation for those who belongs to physically handicapped category.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is also valid as per govt. rule. For detailed data please refer its legal notice or its permissible website.
The applicant who are going to apply for Executive Trainee post have accomplished their engineering or technology (B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer engineering stream from any standard institution of higher education or foundation accredited by govt. of India. Minimum score must be of 65% in aggregate.
- Concerned aspirant can apply online for the Executive Trainee post using its website powergridindia.com .
- At its home screen a link is displayed to apply online in “Career” tab. Once you click on the “Job Opportunities” link from drop down list. A blank application form will open under the tab “Click here to apply”; where one has to fill all requisite details.
- Also have to upload scanned snap and signature.
- And get printout of submitted detailed form for future use.
POWERGRID 244 Executive Trainee Syllabus, Results:
Committee will publish hall ticket and syllabus once the online application process will end and cut off & result will be published once exam will be done. More material can be collected from certified notification and its legal website.
Online Registration Start Date: 19th Feb 2016
Online Registration End Date: 14th Mar 2016
Fee Submission Date: 17th Mar 2016
Notification: Download Here
Online Application Link: Click Here