Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board depicted the staffing notice for the appointment of Data Entry Operator and clerk posts under advertisement number 4/2015. For more detailed information; please read out the details mentioned in the article below. The applicant can apply for the position till 1st mar 2016.
PSSSB Jobs 2664 Clerk, DEO Notification 2016 Vacancy, Online Application
Detailed Vacancy (Category Wise):
- General Category – 845
- Scheduled Caste – 410
- Other Backward Class – 185
- Ex-Servicemen – 306
- Sportspersons – 74
- Wards of Freedom Fighters – 17
- Physically Disabled – 116
- Applicant will be charged application fee of Rs 600 to those who belongs to general category; Rs 300 to those belongs to other backward class and Rs 150 for scheduled caste and scheduled tribes. And physically challenged category applicant need to pay Rs 100.
- Application fee can be deposited through E-challan to nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after 24 hours of submitting the application form.
Qualified contestants will get remuneration in pay scale of 10300-34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 3200/- It will be as per norms of Punjab government.
Contenders must have completed their graduation in computer applications or correspondent examination from standard university or have ‘O’ level certificate form DOEACC (Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course) accredited by Government of India. Also have Punjabi language in Matriculation.
Contender’s age should be minimum of 18 years but not more than 37 years. There is relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates as per state govt. norms.
- Please log on to web portal of Punjab Sub-ordinate Service Selection Board http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- Check out the label as “Online Application” at the header of home page. Clicking on the same; you will find the link to apply online for the Clerk & Data Entry Operator positions.
- Please feed the required details about particular and scholastic details. One has to upload scanned documents which are required. The guiding principle is mentioned in the notice.
- Finally, keep the copy of the application for future reference. Payment will be done through bank E-challan payable at nearest branch of SBI.
PSSSB Clerk and DEO Exam pattern, Exam syllabus and Admit Card:
Committee will publish hall ticket once the online application process will end. Cut off & result will be published once exam will be finish. Examination pattern is also notified in the official advertisement. Moreover, syllabus will be published soon on its certified website.
Online Application end Date: 15th Feb 2016
Fee Deposition start Date: 1st Mar 2016
Fee Deposition end Date: 4th Mar 2016