PSTET 2016 Notification, Apply Online, Eligibility & Exam Dates-
Punjab State is going to announce the vacancy for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016. It is just a entrance exam which recruits a well qualified teacher for the primary and junior level schools. So applicants can apply for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016 from the official website of @ www.pstet.org.in The application process has begin from the November- December 2016. for more details related about this vacancy candidate can download the advertisement from the official website, which is available in the PDF file.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2016-
- Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Level)- Candidate must completed his 12th Class/Senior Secondary with 50% marks & Diploma/Bachelor in Elementary Education Course or Equivalent qualification for this job vacancy.
- Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Level)- For this post aspirants must be completed 12thclass/ Senoir Secondary (SSC) with 50% marks & bachelor In Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed)/ B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed/ Graduate or equivalent with Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) course.
Application Fee- Candidate who belongs from Gen/ OBC category they must pay 600/- and SC/ ST/ PWD category must have to pay 300/- through the State Bank of Patiala/ HDFC Bank/ Online payment through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
Procedure to fill online Application form for Punjab State TET 2016-
- Applicants have to visit the official website @ www.pstet.org.in
- After that click on the TET 2016 and registered with the mandatory details.
- Fill all the required data and academic qualification and click on submit.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature in JPEG or JPG format.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Print this application form for future reference.
Important Date and link-
|S.No.||Activity||Date of Activity|
|1||Online registration process Start||04-JULY-2016(10:00 AM) to 21-JULY-2016 (Upto 05:00 PM)|
|2||Deposit of Fee (in bank)
For general category Rs.600/-, SC/ST category / Differently Abled Rs.300/-, for Ex-serviceman (Self) – NIL (for each test)
|05-JULY-2016 (10:00 AM) to 22-JULY-2016 (Upto Bank Time)
05-JULY-2016(10:00 AM) to 22-JULY-2016
(through debit/credit card/net Banking)
Click here to Apply Online
Download here Advertisement