PUDA Junior Engineer SDE Clerk Application 270 Jobs Admit Card 2016
The Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority had released notification for the recruitment of JE, SDE, Clerk & other posts. The candidates who are interested in applying can have the application forms on the official website. The direct steps to apply for the posts are mentioned in the notice below for reference of aspirants. The PUDA JE Selection will be written test & interview. The contenders can check the below article for more details of above notification.
Key Dates for PUDA Clerk Apply Online:
- PUDA JE Online Applications are Opened Now.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application is 02nd December 2016.
- PUDA SDE Exam Date will be updated soon.
Brief Details of PUDA SDE Notification 2016-17:
Associatio0n Name: Punjab Urban Planning & Development & Development Authority.
Name of the Post: JE, SDE, Senior Assistant & Clerk Posts.
Application Name: Online.
Selection Scheme: Written Test Only.
Total Vacancies: 270.
Official website: www.puda.gov.in
PUDA Clerk Vacancies 2016-17:
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health): 05 Posts.
- Clerk-Cum- Date Entry Operator: 73 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 82 Posts.
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs): 43 Posts.
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 11 Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Public Health): 56 Posts.
Educational Qualification Required for PUDA Senior Assistant Jobs:
Sub Divisional Engineer Post:
The candidate can have Graduation Degree in Engineering with respective field.
Junior Engineering Post:
The aspirant can pass the Diploma in the respective field are eligible to apply.
Senior Assistant Post:
The applicant should have the qualification of B.Com with 50 % of marks/Post Graduation in Commerce.
The postulant having Graduation Degree from a recognized organization & certificate of DOEACC are eligible to apply for the Clerk post.
The applicants can have the age limit of minimum 18 years to maximum 37 years. the age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Application Fee for PUDA DEO Recruitment:
For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Serviceman Applicants: Rs.500/-.
PUDA JE Written Exam Pattern:
The written exam for PUDA Sub Divisional Engineer Selection is objective type having 120 Questions (120 Marks).
- Technical Aptitude: 60 Marks.
- General Awareness: 25 Marks.
- Mental Aptitude/Reasoning: 15 Marks.
- Computer Proficiency: 10 Marks.
- Language Proficiency: 10 Marks.
Remuneration for the PUDA Latest Vacancies:
Senior Assistant, JE, Clerk posts: Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-.
For Sub Divisional Engineer Post: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-.
PUDA SDE Application Steps:
- Visit the official website first.
- Click on the link to apply Online.
- Enter the details required & upload the documents specified in the application.
- Pay the application & click on submit option after checking of entered details.
- Take a copy of online application form for reference.
Admit Card for PUDA Clerk Exam 2016-17:
The PUDA Assistant Hall Ticket will be updated soon on the official website. The availability of PUDA JE Admit Card will be intimated in tour article soon. Or more details aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal.
PUDA JE Results & Merit List:
The results & merit list for the selection of PUDA DEO Posts will be declared soon on the official website. The announcement of results & process to download the results will be intimated in our article soon. For latest updates, aspirants stay with our article regularly.