Punjab Univ PU CET 2017 Entrance Date, UG Admission Online Apply
Punjab University has just published and circulated Common Entrance Test (CET) for Under Graduate Courses to take admission in current assessment year 2017- 2018. The required details are Courses offered, exam data sheet is given below.
Course offered by Punjab University for CET 2017:-
- B.Sc. Biotechnology B.Sc. Biophysics.
- B.Sc. in Anthropology/ Chemistry/ Geology/ Physics/ Physics and Electronics.
- B. Sc. Biochemistry / Microbiology.
- B.Sc.in Mathematics / Mathematics & Computing.
- B.Sc. in Botany / Zoology.
- B. Pharm. (Credit based Semester System).
Punjab university PU CET 2017 Entrance Notification
The PU conducts Common Entrance test every year, as usual, this year also Punjab university is conducting the CET for admission into UG programs for the current year 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for PU CET UG Admissions 2017
Required Qualification will be Intermediate from recognized university
Age limit will be minimum 17 years as on 31st January.
Only Indian citizens are eligible except NRI Quota.
The application fee is Rs. 1760 for Unreserved Category and Rs. 880 to Reserved category (ST/SC/OBC).
The Online process to apply for PU CET UG Admission 2017 Form
- Go to the main link of Punjab university.
- Search for PU CET UG admission notification 2017.
- Enter the important information like course name.
- Students have to get a printout of this roll number slip.
For related more information purpose the students can check in the portal link of Punjab University.
Admit card for PU CET Admission for UG Courses 2017
Punjab University will release hall ticket 2 weeks before given date in the portal link of which has about the date, time, place of written test for all courses separately.
Punjab Univ CET Syllabus UG Courses admissions 2017
Candidates will get the PU CET Syllabus soon by the officials on his portal. Applicants are advice to get in touch with us for latest updates. It helps in getting the idea about the questions asks for Under Graduates exam.
Exam pattern for PU CET 2017
- Number of Questions will be 60 for each paper
- Marks will be 120
- Duration of time will be 90 minutes
Key points for PU CET 2017 admissions for UG Courses
- Name of Board: – Punjab University (PU)
- Name of exam: – PU CET UG admission 2016
- Course: – UG Course
- Status: – Discharge of Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Official Portal:- http://puchd.ac.in/
- PU CET Exam Date – May 2017 (Tentative)
Events to be remembered for PU CET admission for UG courses 2017
- Date of Advertisement – March 2017.
- Date of Availability of PU – CET for form – March 2017.
- End date to form submitting – April 2017.
- final date to deposit the fee from bank challan – April 2017.
- The date for uploading the photograph and sign – May 2017.
- there is no correction for photos or anything – May 2017.
- Admit Card/ Hall Ticket PU CET – May 2017.
- PU CET 2016 Entrance Test – May 2017.
- Results declaration by the university – June 2017.