Rajasthan National Rural Health Mission is going to appoint 7851 applicants in Medical field at different positions. Online registration process begins from 2nd Feb 2016 and finishes on 12th Feb 2016. All the detailed information which is required to know for preparation of examination well is stated below in the editorial. Written examination is going to be organized on 21st and 28th February 2016 in several districts of Rajasthan state.
Raj NRHM GNM ANM Pharmacist Exam Date, Pattern 2016 Admit Card
Rajasthan ANM GNM NRHM 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Written exam will be of Objective type having multiple answers.
- Aggregate marks of written examination will be total of 100 Marks.
- Question paper will be based on five sections in the examination.
- Marks allotted for each subject will be based on following strategy:
Homeopathy and Ayurveda: 60 %
State Health Mission Programs: 15%
Health, Nutrition, Cleanliness: 15%
Current Affairs and Programs launched by Rajasthan State: 5%
General Knowledge: 5%
SIHFW Rajasthan ANM & GNM Syllabus 2016:
Anatomy & Physiology, Psychology, Fundamentals of Nursing, Personal Hygiene, First Aid, Environmental Hygiene, Community Health Nursing, Nursing Management, Psychiatric Nursing, Health Education & Communication Skills, Microbiology, Computers in Nursing, Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing, Nutrition, Sociology, Medical Surgical Nursing, English, Mental Health, Paediatric Nursing, etc.
SIHFW Rajasthan Pharmacist Syllabus 2016:
Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Health Education & Community Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Accountancy, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Drug Store Management, Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Commerce, Clinical Pathology, Toxicology etc.
Method to download Raj NRHM ANM GNM Admit Card 2016:
- Please check out the legal website of Rajasthan State Institute of Health and Family Welfare Society.
- Please look for the appropriate link for downloading GNM ANM Pharmacist Exam Admit Card 2016.
- Now click on appropriate link mentioned there and proceed further.
- A login window will display there on screen where you have to feed Application number and date of birth.
- On submission of details; admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Keep the print out of Admit Card and bring that in the examination hall together with your original Id proof.
Hall ticket/ Admit Card will be available 15 to 20 days preceding to written exam which consists of details like locality details, examination date and time and guidelines to be followed in the examination hall will be mentioned over there.
Online Registration Start Date: 2nd Feb 2016
Online Registration End Date: 12th Feb 2016
Application Fee submission: 13th Feb 2016
Official website: www.sihfwrajasthan.com