Rajya Sabha Jr Clerk, Translator Pattern, Syllabus 2016 Admit Card
After the release of online employment notification by Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha recruitment cell, now has come with the latest news about exam pattern, syllabus and admit card details for various posts offered. Candidates who have applied for Rajya sabha vacancies can check the details regarding preliminary examination as per group wise given below at our page.
Recently the Rajya Sabha Parliament of India, recruitment cell has invited the online application from Indian citizens for advertisement number 01/ 2016 for 143 vacancies as various posts. For more details about Rajya Sabha, recruitment process moves forward and check it.
Process of selection:-
The officials of Rajya Sabha will be selecting candidates based on their performance in the following conducted rounds.
- Preliminary examination
- Written test
- Skill test
Preliminary examination details/ Oration test:-
- The exam paper compromise of multiple choice question (MCQ’s)
- Question compromise of four alternatives with one correct answer
- Negative marking for the wrong answer for 025 marks
- The exam is meant for all posts except Staff car driver (Ordinary grade)
- After qualifying the preliminary examination candidates will be called for the next stage.
Group – I :- An oration test will be conducted for 100 marks for all posts in the group I.
Group – II:- An oration test will be conducted for 100 marks for all posts in the group II.
Group – III:- Preliminary examination will be conducted for all posts in group III for 3 hours of duration.
Group IV:- Preliminary examination will be conducted for all posts in group IV for 3 hours of duration.
Group V:- Preliminary examination will be conducted for all posts in group V for 3 hours of duration.
Group VI:- Preliminary examination will be conducted for all posts in group VI for 2 hours of duration.
For more details please visit the links as per posts wise:-
Notification details for Rajya Sabha recruitment 2016:-
- Organizing body:- Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha recruitment cell
- Exam name:- Rajya Sabha 143 various posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 143 posts
- Post name:- Various posts in 6 groups
- Location:- India
- Category:- Central government job
- Website:- www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Admit card details:-
After processing all applications candidates will be called for preliminary examination through the admit cards which will be released 15 days before the examination date.
|1||Last date for online application date||29th August 2016|
|2||Admit card dates||will be given shortly|
Final note:- Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website of Rajya sabha for more updates and details regarding the Parliament recruitment process.