Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jr Clerk/ Translator Notification 2016 Online Apply, Admit Card
Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat has announced online recruitment notification for 143 openings as Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Junior Parliamentary Reporter, Junior Clerk, Stenographer, Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee/ Protocol Assistant, Research Assistant, Junior Library Assistant, Translator, Junior Proof Reader and Staff Car Driver vacancies for coming the academic year 2016.
Candidates interested to join the central government job. Should first check and ensure themselves about eligibility conditions for the Rajya Sabha Secretariat, recruitment cell like Education qualification, Age limits, Process of selection, Application fee, Pay scale, exam pattern, syllabus and various details about the Rajya Sabha recruitment is given in the well formatted manner at our article.
Notification details for Rajya sabha Secretariat 2016:-
- Conducting body:- Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha
- Advertisement number:- 01/2016
- Exam name:- Rajya Sabha recruitment cell 143 various posts 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 143 posts
- Post name:- various posts
- Academic year:- 2016
- Applying mode:- Online only
- Content is about:- Publish of advertisement
- Website:- rajyasabha.nic.in
Eligibility conditions for Rajya Sabha Recruitment cell 2016:-
- Essential education:- Candidates who desire to apply for the Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha recruitment cell posts 2016, should check the official notification because the required education is different as per post wise.
- Restriction of age:- Applicants of Rajya Sabha should have the age limits as the minimum of 18 years and maximum age will have differed as per post wise. Age relaxable applies as per government norm for reserved category.
- Application fee:- General candidates should have to pay a certain amount as application fee of Rs. 100 and Rs. 60 as Bank charges can be deposited through challan. SC/ST and disability person and ex – serviceman have to pay no fee.
- The method of selecting:- The process of selection will involve the preliminary examination, written examination, skill test, and interview and based on performance in these rounds candidates will be shortlisted.
- Pay scale:- All finalized candidates will be paid good remuneration as per post thy are selected which is clearly mentioned in official notification.
Procedure to apply for Rajya Sabha parliament post-2016:-
- Eligible candidates should have to log to official website that is www.rajyasabha.nic.in
- Then search for the appropriate link that is Rajya Sabha Recruitment cell 143 posts 2016.
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility criteria.
- Fill up the application form with required details about applicants.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per prescribed format.
- Pay application fee in given format through bank challan
- Enter on submit button, take print of confirmation page for future use.
Scheme of examination, syllabus details:-
Candidates who have applied for Rajya sabha recruitment cell 2016 posts, can check the examination details, syllabus covered in the question paper, and admit card details will be given shortly at our page.
|1||Opening date of online applying||18th July 2016|
|2||Closing date for online applying||29th August 2016|
Final note:- For further more updates and information about Rajya Sabha Recruitment cell 2016 candidates have to stay connected with our page and also with the official website.