RBI Assistant Recruitment & Notification, Online Application 2016 Last Dates
The Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct the online written examination for recruitment of Assistant posts in various offices in India for the present year 2016. RBI invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of Assistant in various officers of Bank. Interested and desired candidates should check the eligibility conditions. Selection of candidates will be selected based on countrywide competitive online examination and interview. For more details and information move forward and check it.
Notification details for RBI Assistant 2016:-
- Conducting body:- RBI – Reserve Bank of India
- Name of exam:- Online competitive examination
- Academic year:- 2016
- Number of posts :- 610 vacancies
- Post name:- Assistant
- Location:- India
- Content is about:- Release of notification
- Website:- www.rbi.org.in
Candidates applying for the RBI assistant posts should have the certificates of Bachelors degree from recognized university or board with good academic records.
Restriction of age:-
Applicants of RBI has must satisfy the age bound has per official notification. Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years and age relaxation applies as per government norms for reserved category.
Candidates applying for the Reserve Bank of India assistant posts should have to pay a certain amount as application fee according to the caste category.
- For General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 450.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ EXX have to pay Rs. 50
Application fee can be paid through online and offline modes like the debit card, credit card, net banking and through bank challan with intimation charges.
Technique of selection:-
All applied candidates will be selected based on the following rounds conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are
- written examination
- Personal Interview
How to apply For RBI Assistant:-
The aspirant who fulfills the stipulated eligibility criteria as per official notification of RBI has to follow the below-given steps for filling up the application form.
- Please visit www.rbi.org.in official website of RBI – Reserve Bank of India
- After reaching the home page of RBI hit on “online recruitment” tab.
- Then click on apply online link for RBI 610 assistant posts recruitment 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Now fill up the application form by online mode, with applicants details, personal details, education details etc,
- Pay the application fee as per caste category you belong in online mode.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per given format.
- At last recheck, the form and enter on submit the form.
- Take xerox of confirmation page for future use and references.
|1||Online application starts from||7th November 2016|
|2||Closing date of application||28th November 2016|
|3||Last date for payment of fee||28th November 2016|
|4||Online competitive examination||23rd and 24th December 2016|
Final note:- Contenders are advised to keep in touch with our articles and also on the official website of RBI for latest updates and information.
Official link :- www.rbi.org.in.