Reserve Bank of India- RBI has circulated latest recruitment notification for 161 openings in the banking field as various Officers in Grade B for the present year 2017. Applications are accepted from all Indian citizens who are eligible for the posts offered. Interested aspirants should have first ensured themselves about eligibility norms. Then start filling up the online RBI Officers Group-B Application Form 2017 in given format as per official notification of RBI. For more details about RBI Officers Gr-B Notification 2017, the process moves forward and check.
RBI Officers Gr B 161 Jobs 2017 Apply Online, Notification, Exam Dates
Notification details for RBI-officers Grade B jobs 2017:-
- Organizing body: – RBI – Reserve Bank of India.
- Name of the exam: – RBI Grade officers B 163 various posts 2017.
- The number of vacancies:– 161 posts (Released).
- Post name: – Grade B posts.
- Academic year: – 2017.
- Apply Mode: – Online.
- Application Forms Availability: – 03-05.2017 to 23-05-2017.
- Job Location: – India.
- Category: – Central Government job.
- The article is about: – Release of notification.
- Official Website:- www.rbi.org.in
Details of Vacancies:-
Post Name: Officers(Grade B).
Total Vacancies: 161 Positions.
- Scheduled Tribe- 8 Posts.
- GEN – 77 Posts.
- Scheduled Caste- 26 Posts.
- OBC – 52 Posts.
Eligibility norms for RBI-officers Posts 2017:-
Willing and prospective candidates should have to check the eligibility conditions before applying like education required, age limits, the process of selection, details of vacancies, pay scale and other details regarding the procedure to apply is given below in our article.
- Education qualification: – Aspirants applying for the Reserve Bank of India Officers Gr B posts aspirants should have to complete Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations from reputed board/university.
- Age limits: – Applicants of Reserve Bank of India should have to satisfy the restriction of age as per RBI advertisement.
- The process of selection: – The officials of Reserve of Bank India (RBI) will select the candidates applied for Grade B officers posts, based on their performance in the following rounds.
⇒ Written test(Prelims & Mains).
⇒ Personal interview.
- Salary offered: – Candidates shortlisted for RBI Grade B officers posts will be paid good remuneration as per posts wise.
- Application Fee: – General & OBC candidates pay Rs.600/- SC/ST candidates pay Rs.100/-
How to Apply:-
The aspirant who fulfills the stipulated eligibility criteria as per official notification of RBI has to follow the below given steps for filling up the application form.
- Please visit that is www.rbi.org.in official website of RBI – Reserve Bank of India.
- After reaching the home page of RBI hit on “online recruitment” tab.
- Then click on apply online link for RBI 161 Grade B officers posts recruitment 2017.
- Read the instructions carefully about eligibility norms.
- Now fill up the application form by online mode, with applicants details, personal details, education details etc,
- Pay the application fee as per caste category you belong in online mode.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature as per given format.
- At last recheck, the form and enter on submit button
- Take print out of confirmation page for future use.
RBI Officers Exam Pattern and Syllabus:-
Candidates after applying for the RBI Officers gr-b notification will be in search for exam pattern and syllabus for written examination to the Grade B officers posts. The details will be made available at official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and also made available at our articles within the short period of time.
Admit Card for RBI Group-B Posts 2017 Exam:-
Candidates who applied for the above vacancies can get the RBI Officers Grade-B Admit card 2017 Prelims from the official’s web page. The officials will publish the hall ticket 10 or 15 days before the exam date on the main web page. By using the application number, date of birth postulants will get the Call Letter of RBI Grade-B Phase-I Exam 2017. It shows the exam date, time, venue and guidelines of the examination.
After successful completion of the examination, the officials will announce the RBI Officers Gr-B Phase-1 Result 2017 on the official web portal Last week of June 2017. Qualified candidates will eligible to attend for the Phase-2/Main examination on 07th July 2017.
|1||Online application starts from||03rd May 2017|
|2||Closing date of application||23rd May 2017|
|3||Phase-1/Prelims Exam Date||17th June 2017|
|4||Main/Phase-II Exam Date||07th July 2017|
Final note: – Contenders are advised to stay in touch with our articles for more updates regarding the Reserve Bank of India Grade-B officers posts notification.
Click me to apply online for RBI Grade B Officers 2017