Rajasthan Board of Technical Education will organise the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test 2017 (RPET – 2017) to provide the admission to interested and eligible candidates in 1st year B.Tech / BE program for the academic session 2017-2018. for those candidates who want to take admission in the first year of B.Tech / B.E courses for the academic year 2017-18.
RPET Notification 2017, Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test Application
There are several streams in engineering such as Electrical, Civil, Bio engineeringMechanical, Production Bioengineering, Food, Automobile, Computer Science, Aeronautics, Chemical, etc. in the various private and government universities in Rajasthan State. Rajasthan board has released the online application for conducting RPET 2017 from March 2017 onwards.
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test 2017
In Rajasthan state the board of Technical Education is in charge to organise all the entrance examination for various courses. There are many governments and private colleges/universities in the state of Rajasthan. This board organises BTER, LEEP and RPET also conduct by the Rajasthan board. RPET 2017 is a state level exam and it held every year. As RPET is a state level exam so therefore candidates those who are applying must be a domicile of Rajasthan state. Other state candidates are not eligible for this exam. Below given the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test 2017 (RPET – 2017) application details.
Details about RPET Admission 2017:
- Conducting Body: – Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
- Exam Name: – Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test 2017 (RPET – 2017).
- Exam Level: – State Level.
- Mode of Applying: – Online mode.
- Application Availability Date – March/April 2017.
- Category – Admission Test.
- Website – www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
- Level of Examination – State.
- RPET Exam Date – June 2017.
Eligibility Requirement for RPET Entrance Exam 2017:
From the recognised board of Rajasthan, candidates should complete class 10+2 (Class XII) or any other equivalent exam
The candidate should be born on or after 1st October 1990
Rs 815/- (application fee is Rs 800/- and Rs 15/- for e-Mitra service charges).
Exam Pattern for RPET 2017:
The paper contains 120 questions with 120 marks. Each question carries 1 (one) marks and there is no negative mark for wrong answers. 3 hours will be given to complete answers.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
Note: – The RPET examination paper will be available in both English and Hindi language.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit to the official website
- Search RPET Application Form 2017.
- Insert all your details correctly in application form
- Upload the recent photo and signature with the scanned copy of required documents.
- Make the payment of application fee by debit/credit card.
- Submit the registration form and save the unique registration number.
- Take a printout for future reference.
As here we have mentioned the expected date of examination is June. Once the board will finalise the exact date, hall ticket issue on the official website. Postulants get notified in advance through E-mail or SMS though can download RPET Admit Card on time from the official portal.
Applicants are advised to stay connect with to know about RPET Result 2017 and Raj PET Cutoff Marks.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Opens – May 2017
- Last Date of Form Submission – April 2017.
- Last Date of Depositing the fees through e-Mitra/CSC – April.
- Written Exam Date – June 2017.