RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Date 2016 Mains Admit Card, Syllabus & Pattern
The Railway Recruitment Board/ Railway Recruitment Cells has is going to announce the dates regarding the online registration for zone wise examination. The RRB will organize computer based online examination for NTPC posts for all applied and eligible candidates for the current academic year 2016. Candidates who have applied for the Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) graduate computer based online recruitment test, can check the further details at our article and also made available at official website of RRB NTPC.
Notification details for RRB NTPC Mains Exam 2016:-
- Name of organization :- RRB / RRC – Railway Recruitment Board/ Railway Recruitment cells.
- Advertisement number:- 03/ 2015
- Exam name:- RRB NTPC 2nd stage exam for 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 18252 posts
- Posts name:- NTPC – Non-Technical Popular posts
- Academic year:- 2016
- Content is about:- Release of 2nd stage exam
- Website:- rrbonlienreg.in
RRB Non-Technical Posts are:-
Railway Recruitment board/ Railway Recruitment cell will conduct the computer based online examination for NTPC posts are Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Assistant Station master (ASM), Traffic Assistant (TA) etc..
Candidates applied for RRB NTPC graduate posts 2016, will be selected based on their performance in following conducted rounds by the selection panel.
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Skill test
- Aptitude test
- Document verification
- Medical fitness.
Second state exam pattern for RRB NTPC 2016:-
- Exam paper compromise of MCQs
- One question paper compromise of four alternatives with one correct answer
- There is negative marking for every wrong answer (1/3 rd)
- Time period to complete the exam will be 90 minutes
- For more information stay connected with our articles.
Post wise shortlisting candidates RRB NTPC Mains 2016:-
- A preliminary examination is common for all the posts.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam and Document Verification are conducted for the posts of Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC and Goods Guard.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam, Typing Test / Skill Test and followed by verification of documents are conducted for the posts of Jr Accounts Assistant Cum Typist and Sr Clerk Cum Typist.
- Main (Second Stage) Exam, Aptitude Test and followed by verification of documents are conducted for the posts of Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant.
- At the time of Appointment, a Medical Fitness Test is conducted for all posts.
Final note:-To acquire more related updates regarding the RRB NTPC notification candidates are advised stay connected with our articles and also with the official website of RRB.