SCERT Punjab Apply Online 2017 D.El.Ed/ ETT Admission Notification & Counselling
SCERT – The State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab has announced the notification for admission into Diploma Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and Elementary Teacher Training for the current academic year 2017. Candidates who are waiting for the admissions in D.El.Ed and ETT can start filling up the application form as per given format at the official website of SCERT. For more details about eligibility, details move forward and check it.
Admission details for SCERT Punjab, D.El.Ed/ETT 2017:-
- Organizing body:- SCERT – State Council of Educational Research & Training
- Name of application:- SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed/ ETT admission application 2016.
- Academic year:- 2017 – 2019
- Course name:- Diploma Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) and Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)
- Period of course:- Two years
- Article is about:- Release of admission procedure
- Website:- www.scertpunjab.org
Candidates willing to take admissions into D.El.Ed and ETT in various government and private educational institutes affiliated by State Council of Educational Research & Training – SCERT. Candidates must confirm themselves about the eligibility conditions before filling up the application form of D.El.Ed/ETT 2016.
Seat allotment for SCERT Punjab 2017:-
SCERT Punjab 60% Seats of the total Intake leading to admission in the Private institutions shall be filled in compliance with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE Recognition Norms & Procedure) regulation 2009 shall be combined merit-based centralized admission through centralized counseling by the State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT). 40% Seats under the Management Quota (MQ) shall be filled by the concerned Institutions / District Institutes of Education & Training subject to fulfilling of the Essential Minimum Educational Qualification as prescribed by the State Council of Educational Research & Training.
Admission of candidates will be done of by SCERT through Only one round counseling process for verification of caste certificate, Educational certificate, Domicile certificate.First, the merit list will be announced based on performance in the 10+2 certificates for more details check the official notification.
Steps to fill up the application form for D.El.Ed and ETT SCERT Punjab 2017:-
- Eligible candidates should first log on to www.scertpunjab.org official website of SCERT –
- Hit on online recruitment tab,on the home page of SCERT Punjab.
- Search for the appropriate link of SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed /ETT application form 2017
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility norms.
- Then fill up the application form with applicants details, education details, etc..
- Pay the application in given format.
- After rechecking of the application form, enter on submit button.
- Take the printout of form for future use and reference.
Important dates:- Candidates have to check the official website of SCERT.
Final note:- Candidates are advised to keep in touch with our articles and official website of SCERT Punjab for more updates about the D.El.Ed/ ETT admission process.