Sikkim SI constable upcoming recruitment 2016, notification, syllabus:
Sikkim Police Recruitment Board is going to declare the notification SI and Constable recruitment 2016. The applicants who are waiting for the Sikkim Police Recruitment 2016- 17 for Sub-Inspector (SI), Constable & Women Police can read this page for the latest updates. Here we are providing with the details of Sikkim Police Recruitment 2016 like Application Form, eligibility, selection process and syllabus updates to help the applicants.
Name of the board – Sikkim Police Recruitment Board
Name of the department – Sikkim Police department
Name of vacancies – constable, SI, ASI and women police
Notification declares – very soon
Starting dates & closing dates of registration – Available shortly
Official web page – www.sikkimpolice.nic.in/IRBn.html
Application process –
The eligible candidates need to applying through specified mode and format mentioned in the official advt. The applicants can visit official page for more updates.
Education Qualification: –
Qualified intermediate either in mathematics or biology or diploma/ and Graduation in electrical / computer science/ electronic/ information technology-IT from a certified institution or diploma.
Age limit: –
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years and upper age of applicants must be 22 years. However the Age relaxation will be applicable for reservation policy.
Application fee: – No application fee applicable for any of the candidates
Selection process: – The applicants’ selection process based on performance in
- Written test and PET
- Skill test and Documents for final verification.
Physical Standard for the male candidates –
- Minimum Height must be – 5.3’’
- Minimum Chest must be – 32’’ min
- Minimum Weight is – 50 kgs
Physical Standard for Female candidates:-
- Minimum Height must be – 5’’ Minimum
- Minimum Weight is – 45 kgs min
Written test pattern of Prelims –
- The test carries total of 200 marks.
- The test is for the duration of 2 hours.
- Prelims exams consist of 2 papers and
- The details of the paper I & II syllabus given below
- Candidates note that negative marking applicable in preliminary exam.
Syllabus of Prelims paper 1 –
- Current Events
- History of India and with special importance in National Movement
- Features of Indian Constitution
- Panchayati Raj ( Local Self government)
- Economic and Social development
- General aspect of law and order and international security
Syllabus of Prelims paper 2 –
Questions based on following topics asked in exam
- General science (at X level)
- Mathematics (at X Level)
- English (at X level)
For more regular updates visit Sikkim Police Recruitment Board.