SR Railway Chennai Recruitment 862 Apprentice Notification, Apply Online 2016
The latest employment notification by Southern Railway for hiring up the 862 posts in the department as Apprentice posts of Fitter, Welder, R&AC, Electrician, MLT, Mechanic, Machinist and various other posts for the current year 2016. Applications are accepted from all Indian citizens who are the eligible candidate to apply for the post and for more details move forward and check it.
Southern Railway recruitment details 2016:-
- Organization name:- Southern Railway
- Exam name:- Southern Railway 862 various post recruitment 2016.
- Number of vacancies:- 862 posts
- Job role:- Apprentice posts
- Mode of applying:- Offline
- Article is about:- Release of notification
- Official link:- www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Willing and capable candidates will be searching for instructions about eligibility details like required education, age limits, application fee, selection procedure, salary offered and other details are mentioned in our article.
Details about vacancy:-
- Carriage and Wagon Workshop – Perambur (Fresher’s & Ex.ITI) – 300 posts
- Electrical Workshop – Perambur (Fresher’s & Ex.ITI) – 138 posts
- Loco Workshop – Perambur Ex.ITI only – 229 posts
- Engineering Workshop – Arakkonam (Ex.ITI only) – 28 posts
- Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ (Ex.ITI only) – 13 posts
- Chennai Division – RS/AVD (Ex.ITI only) – 17 posts
- Chennai Division – RS/TBM(Ex.ITI only) – 47 posts
- Chennai Division – DSL/TNB (Ex.ITI only) – 14 posts
- Chennai Division – C&G/BBQ (Ex.ITI only) – 15 posts
- Chennai Division -RS/RPM (Ex.ITI only) – 22 posts
- Railway Hospital – Perambur (Fresher’s & Ex.ITI) – 3 posts
Required education:- Candidates applying for southern railway should have the certificates of 10th / 12th / from recognized university or board.
Age bar:- Applicants filling up for Southern Railway should have minimum age limits for 15 years and maximum age limit varies as per post wise and upper age relaxation applies as per rules and regulation of government to reserved category.
Processing fee:– candidates have to pay a certain amount has application fee as per caste category wise that will be general candidates have to pay Rs. 100 and another caste category no need to pay the application fee.
Payment mode:- Application fee amount should be paid through demand draft in favor of Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai 600 023” Payable at Chennai.
The technique of selection :- Candidate will be selected based on performance in the interview and followed by medical test / physical test.
Procedure to apply:-
Candidates who have confirmed themselves as eligible to apply for Southern Railway can fill up the application form by following steps below.
- Open the official website of Southern Railway that is www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then after reaching the home page of Southern Railway hit on latest recruitment tab.
- Click on the official link of “COMBINED NOTIFICATION No: 1/2016/Act App/CW/PER at:19-05-2016” link posts 2016.
- Read the instruction carefully about eligibility norms
- Then download the application form and take print of it
- Fill the required details about applicants and pay application fee
- Attach all documents and certificates
- Submit form to the below-given address.
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway,
Ayanavaram, Chennai 600023.
Tentative schedule:- Last date to submit the application form is 20th June 2016.
Final words:- Candidates should stay connected with our articles for more updates and latest information about Southern Railway notification.