TN Police SI/ Constable Jobs 2016-17 Notification, Recruitment, Syllabus
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017 Notification will be declared soon in the official page for recruitment of constable SI and ASI vacancies. The candidates who are waiting for the notification of Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017 can read this page for the updates. Here we have details regarding age limit, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, syllabus details and other important details. We hope this page will be useful to applicants.
Name of the board – Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Board
Name of the department – Tamil Nadu Police department
Name of vacant post – constable, SI, and ASI
Notification status – Available Shortly
Starting dates & closing dates of online registration – Available soon
Category: – TN Police Recruitment 2016-17 Notification
Application process –
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online model by visit at Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Board official page.
- Find the link of recruitment
- Then check for the latest link of police 2017
- Fill online application forms and attach all required documents
- Then click on the submit
- Take a copy of print for reference of candidates
Application fee – Available soon
Tamil Nadu Police Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational qualification –
- The Candidates must be an Indian.
- Applicants must have qualified 10th/12th class from any certified and recognized board/institution
Age limit of applicants-
- Upper age limit for applicants is 25 years. The candidate’s age will be above 25 years are not eligible for applying
- The Reserved category candidates’ relaxation in Upper age applicable as government rules.
Pay scale Details: – The recruited Candidates will be paid Rs.7500/- per month. And for other details wait for an official notification to publish.
Selection process –
Applicants selected based on performance in the Physical fitness test and written exam. Qualified candidates in written exam called for verification of the certificate, Physical Measurement test, medical test, Endurance test and also Physical Efficiency tests.
Tamil Nadu Police constable Exam Pattern and syllabus:-
- The written test consist of objective type of questions and question paper divided into 2 parts
- Part A consist of questions regarding General Knowledge
- Part B consists of questions regarding Psychology
- Question paper consists of total 100 questions
Part A –
Paper of General Knowledge – 50 questions
- General Science
- History of India
- Economics and commerce
- Indian Policy
- Current events
Part B –
Paper of Psychology – 30 questions
- Mental Ability Test and Psychology
For more updates visit our regularly along with Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Board official page.