TNPSC Apply Online Madras HC Operator/ Assistant 2016 Notification 317 Jobs
TN Public Service Commission Madras High Court has circulated the recruitment notification for filling 317 openings as the personal assistant in various disciplines and in a different department for the current academic year 2016. Aspirants who are interested in the government jobs can use the opportunity of Madras High Court jobs 2016. Candidates have to stay in touch with us for more updates regarding the High court application process.
Notification details for TNPSC Madras High Court 2016:-
- Authority name:- Madras High Court
- Name of exam:- Madras High Court 317 posts recruitment 2016
- Number of vacancies:- 317 posts
- Post name:- Various disciplines
- Location:- Madras
- Job category:- Government job
- Article is about:- Release of notification
- Website:- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Details of vacancy for Madras High Court 2016:-
|S.no||Posts Code No.||Posts name||No. of vacancies|
|1||3300||Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||76|
|2||3400||Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||07|
|3||3800||Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)||01|
|6||3900||Reader / Examiner||80|
Eligibility norms for Madras High Court jobs 2016:-
- Required qualification:- Candidates interested in Madras High Court vacancies should have to complete Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University in Indian Union (or ) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher Grade.
- Restriction of age:- Applicants of Madras High Court should have the age limits as per official notification that is the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age will be as per caste category as on 1st July 2016.
- Application fee:- Candidates who wish to apply for the Madras High Court posts 2016 should have to pay a certain amount as processing fee.
→ Registration fee:- Rs. 50
→ Examination fee:- Rs. 100
→ Can be deposited by through online or offline mode.
- Method of selection:- The officials of Madras High Court will be shortlisting candidates based on their performance in the following rounds
→ Written test
→ Personal interview.
- Salary structure:- All finalized candidates will be paid good remuneration as per posts wise by Madras High Court.
How to apply for Madras High Court jobs 2016:-
Eligible candidates should log on the to official website of Madras High Court www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Click on Online recruitment tab on the home page of Madras High Court. Search for appropriate link of Madras High Court 233 various vacancies recruitment 2016. Read the instruction carefully about eligibility criteria. Fill up the application form with necessary details about applicants. Submit the form on or before due date. At last take print out for future use and references.
- Last date of submission of application form:- 03rd August 2016
- Written exam date:- 27th and 28th August 2016.(as per code wise)
Final note:- Candidates have to be connected with our articles for more updates regarding the Madras High Court notification.